Contact us

WV139 KAUAI 🌴 🥥 The Garden Isle 🌺 🍃 Animal Crossing theme (come and pick your villager!) [FINAL DRAW PAGE 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

When's tonight LL, even?

I will probably once again not attend it either but have fun and good luck everyone! (Need someone to volunteer to scour the LL comments for Northeastern USA for me)
At 20. It is written few posts above.

Amir

Veteran
Due to my Japanese lesson I will be late again. Could someone copy the comments for :il: if I don’t make it on time? xoxo

Uto

Veteran
If someone can copy the :be: comments for me that would be fab xlove
You're doing it wrong. You can't just give Fab commands like that, the man is not your slave.

Eulaliya

Can someone copy the comments for :lond: also? Thanks in advance xrose

Uto

Veteran
When's tonight LL, even?

I will probably once again not attend it either but have fun and good luck everyone! (Need someone to volunteer to scour the LL comments for Northeastern USA for me)
5vyf.png

Whiteshoes was in a bad mood all night or something, so just disregard that shady shade I'd say.

Uto

Veteran
If someone can copy the :be: comments for me that would be fab xlove

I tried, but Edweis managed to announce the Belgian song as Australian and then the Hungarian song as SUSA and then AAAARGGGGH and well, I don't have comments.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I tried, but Edweis managed to announce the Belgian song as Australian and then the Hungarian song as SUSA and then AAAARGGGGH and well, I don't have comments.
not you exposing my #incompetence xcry

But yeah Gary sorry, some songs were deleted randomly from the YT playlist I imported on BS for whatever reason, it took me 5 minutes to get that no, Charles wasn't Australia. Consensus was that it was such an Arion 12 though.
Every song was played in the end though no worries !

theditz83

Veteran
not you exposing my #incompetence xcry

But yeah Gary sorry, some songs were deleted randomly from the YT playlist I imported on BS for whatever reason, it took me 5 minutes to get that no, Charles wasn't Australia. Consensus was that it was such an Arion 12 though.
Every song was played in the end though no worries !
It's okay - Ana sent over the comments and I understand the confusion with the playlist, no worries. Some people seemed to enjoy it, so it's all good.

Not me confusing people again with my "different" choices xqueenbitch

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I will be working at the time of the LL, please would someone be a lamb and send me the comments and reactions for :west: ? Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom