Contact us

WV139 KAUAI 🌴 🥥 The Garden Isle 🌺 🍃 Animal Crossing theme (come and pick your villager!) [FINAL DRAW PAGE 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

4Culjtl.png
TELEMMGLPICT000190749260_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqn-ZMgRq5DIwC0D0wTDTmYHqFPNjTlXBApJ4aRFC044I.jpeg

Grinch

@RainyWoods Awww... My late grandmother was a huge fan of Barbara Cartland's novels!
Thank you for including her in this edition.xlove
May they both rest in peace xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods Awww... My late grandmother was a huge fan of Barbara Cartland's novels!
Thank you for including her in this edition.xlove
May they both rest in peace xheart

Aww hugs to you Grinch xheart I was talking about Barbara Cartland today with friends and thought I had to include her somehow randomly in this edition. I was a fan of Barbara during my teen years. She was so wonderfully camp and delightful. To think she sold 750 million novels! She even released a record of love songs once which I still own on cd.

Grinch

Aww hugs to you Grinch xheart I was talking about Barbara Cartland today with friends and thought I had to include her somehow randomly in this edition. I was a fan of Barbara during my teen years. She was so wonderfully camp and delightful. To think she sold 750 million novels! She even released a record of love songs once which I still own on cd.

She lived almost 100 years and wrote more than 700 novels! What a life...
And even her house is interesting, like living in a giant Cartland novel :D

Room-in-Dame-Barbara-Cartland-home-2056780.webp
Dame-Barbara-Cartland-bed-2056761.webp

Anyway, thanks again xrose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom