Contact us

WV136 | VALPARAÍSO, CHILE | COVERED IN COLORS | SEMIFINAL 2 | RESULTS SHOW: Feb 15th 20.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishoes

Grazie mille xheart And congrats to the fellow qualifiers xcheer

I was unsure this time, tbh, but I'm glad you liked my song full of sentimento xlove

Journalist

BTS last by regular? Come on.... :mad:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat
:10: :pl:
:8: ::queb
:7: ::hamb
:6: :lond:
:5: xheart
:4: xheart
:3: xheart
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

6/10 isn't bad at all but my top 5 were what I really loved here and I only got one of them, so meh. But eleven songs to vote for in the final + the PQ, that's not bad.

Thank you for all the support xheart I'm glad a lot of you enjoyed my favourite electronic composer. I was so hyped when I found out Carpenter Brut released this new song featuring the vocals of an American guy. I could finally share him here. Of course getting screwed over by random.org for the third edition in a row is not how I wanted things to end, but there we go. Hamburg were even more done in by the draw. That's really sad.

Thank you Flo for the results show!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers! :sc: REJU voted thus:

:12: :D
:10: ::hamb
:8: :no:
:7: :D
:6: :us:
:5: :D
:4: :D
:3: :nl:
:2: :D
:1: :lond:

Ehhhh not quite as good as semi 1!! Slightly annoyed that I could have seen ::hamb into the final with a :12: but then again I might have knocked my :12: out instead :p Such is the way of the world! Still, 5/10 ain't too shabby xup

cegs5

Congrats all the qualifiers!

I had time to REJU vote this time. Ecstatic to see mu top two going through, I though they might struggle... but sorry for my losses

:ar: DNQ

:12:
:10:
:8: :hr:
:7: :us:
:6: :pl:
:5:
:4:
:3: :no:
:2:
:1: :nl:

And btw in both semis the REJU qualifier were 13th. I’m curious to see how well they will do it in the Final.

Eulaliya

With all the flops Jessie Ware is officially London's Laura Põldvere in ESC terms xheat Anyway thank you for the votes to her best song yet xlove

:12: :pl:
:7: :nl:
:6: :us:
:5: ::queb
:3: :hr:

Aditya

At least I didn't come last :lol:

Good luck to all the qualifiers!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg, what elite results xheat. The Queen made it through, I made it through, my entire top 6 and overall 8/10 made it through. Iconic. Thank you Flo for these wondrous qualifiers. xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@AshleyWright I've been meaning to say to you all weekend, but I was convinced that you had paid big money for a photoshoot to create your own arty avatar. :lol:

LMAO yes, you caught me. I'm proper loaded with money to be able to do that. :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
LMAO yes, you caught me. I'm proper loaded with money to be able to do that. :lol:
I know this of course - hence the reason you're waiting patiently until deadline day to reveal you've paid a million-pound supergroup to represent :uk: at ESC 2021. You are our saviour! Although you couldn't lend me a couple of grand could you, interest-free of course? ;)

ferret

8/20 in the two semifinals, but it's not the worst result. I'm sorry for everyone... :cry:

::hamb :hr: ::queb :susa: :us: :nl: :fr: xangry
::ceca ::atti :hu: :is: :ir: 1SF
xgaah

We do not know whose place we accidentally took, but thank you to everyone who voted for 🇬🇧 xheya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom