Contact us

WV136 | VALPARAÍSO, CHILE | COVERED IN COLORS | SEMIFINAL 1 | RESULTS FEB 14th 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
This time I had a new incident with sending my REJU votes, I had to correct a flag that was the wrong one, it didn't look good... xcrazy I was sooooo relaxed having my Saturday evening gin & tonic that I had to worry about a pathetic detail... being taurus doesn't help, I want to see everything nice and pretty xacademic xgoddess :lol:
Anyway, my votes wouldn't have made any difference, so I'm as relieved as I'm sad because all these songs really deserved the final. (+ Scoltand). :(

12 Q
10 ::atti ATTICA IOTAP
08 Q
07 Q
06 ::cors CORSICA IOTAP
05 Q
04 Q
03 :hu: HUNGARY IOTAP
02 Q

01 :is: ICELAND IOTAP

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to the qualifiers! :) But I'm so sad I lost so many top favorites. :(

:svea: REJU vote

:10: ::atti xcry xcry xcry
:8: ::cors xcry xcry
:7: :hu: xcry xcry
:2: :is: :(

Uto

Veteran
Iran out was to be expected as too many people in WV are not into experimental music. We knew this and frankly it doesn't matter as I was confident the song would be a great listen for a couple of people in here and that's what it's all about. Those who loved it, you know who you are, you know your points are appreciated.

We lost the following:

:10: :kr:

:4: :is:

:3: :hu:

:1: ::shan

Gabor77

Holy fuck I just realized that "drivers license" did not qualify 😳 thats absolutely unfair as I love the song xcry whats wrong with you people :/ they were my :12: points ;) I have no idea how I missed that ROBBERY :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom