Contact us

WV136 | VALPARAÍSO, CHILE | COVERED IN COLORS | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS FROM PAGE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
WHOA!!! Congratulations to Cesar on his first ever WorldVision win!!! A kind, open-minded, honest, committed player getting his first win...just absolutely fantastic. Great job. So proud of you. xlove

Thank you to the WV players for 90 points xheart Super, super grateful to be back in the final.

And thank you to our hosting team for an extremely fun hosting!

esc87fan

Getting a first win is so special, I always treasure mine (WV 34). But to do it after such a long time playing the game... now that's really something to celebrate

ShoeFlo

Congrats :ar: xup
Unexpected tbh, but a nice one! I think it was 12th or something in my ranking
and finally Cesar has his win ... after many frustrating results he definitely deserves this success!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Wonderful winner! xheart Congrats :ar: and Cesar on your fabulous first win! So deserved! xheat

Huge props to the amazing host team @JamieBrown @daniels1000 @whiteshoes for a colorful, professional edition! xbow

Thank you so much to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted for :svea:! xlove xhug xrose

:12: :pl: :lv: xheart
:10: :cn: xheart
:8: :is: ::queb :ca: :no: :za: xheart
:6: :sc: ::atti :ar: xheart
:5: :cl: xheart
:4: ::cors xheart
:3: :tr: ::oslo ::ostl xheart
:1: :cy: xheart

as78

Congrats :ar: and Cesar on you win! xlove xcheer
Lovely winning song. xheart

Thank you everyone who voted for :lv:. xlove xbow
it was great to be in the final and quite good to end close to the middle :D xhug

Thank you the hosting team for great job. xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! The day has finally come xbow Cesar winning WorldVision! What a triumph xheat Savour this special moment. You've earned it 🥇

And a big congratulations as well to Steffan and Steph 🥈🥉

Thank you Ben, Flo and Daniel for giving us such a wonderful edition. It was very well done. Good job team! xheart

MARCOMEN

Congrats :ar: and Cesar on your first win. It's the 2nd edition in a row that my :12: wins xheat. Fantastic winning song xheart

Thank you to everyone who voted for :za: especially :ca:, :en: and :svea: for :12: xlove. 7th place is a very good result :D

Thank you Ben, Flo and Daniel for hosting xheart

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
CONGRATZ ARGENTINA!
I wasn't a fan of the song but I'm glad to see a new winner!
Hope you host xlove

Anddddddddd thanks for a top 20 result for :gr: !!! Blacklisted all the users who voted for patriarchy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

jkjk sooo the m*n I sent in 2012 for :il: got me a NQ. Now after 9 years I got a much better result, so thank you girlssss xlove
See you again in 2030 with another toxic chromosome-Y song xwave Until then, enjoy my female bangers mwaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!

Thanks for the awesome show!

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to Argentina. Not the winner I sought, but it could have been a whole lot worse. WV has not been friendly to alternative music lately (like actual alternative, not some LARPers being a bunch of nonces), but Canada came through and a shout-out to Italy as well obviously.

My thanks to the hosts for a job well done. Iran has been very grateful to you and your predecessors. It is time to go though. Next edition we hope Argentina will be able to warm its heart for the people of Malawi.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
My votes:

Final:
12 :it: ITALY
10 :za: SOUTH AFRICA
08 :svea: SVEALAND
07 :ar: ARGENTINA
06 :ca: CANADA
05 :lv: LATVIA
04 :cn: CHINA
03 :neus: NORTHEASTERN USA
02 :il: ISRAEL

01 :cali: CALIFORNIA

SF - regular
12 :it: ITALY

10 :za: SOUTH AFRICA
08 :svea: SVEALAND
07 ::hamb HAMBURG
06 :cn: CHINA
05 :pl: POLAND
04 :us: USA
03 :hr: CROATIA
02 :nl: THE NETHERLANDS

01 :tr: TURKEY

And the lost REJU votes. :lol:

@daniels1000, @whiteshoes and @JamieBrown thanks for your awesome work! xheart xclap

Ausesken

Enhorabuena Cesar por tu victoria! xcheer Me alegro mucho de que al fin lo hayas conseguido, en serio xlove Te lo mereces!

Thank you to the hosting team, it was a great edition xheart

As for :es: result, I'm grateful for all the points it got (+100 points! xheat), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed that most songs that are truly meaningful to me aren't very successful here lately and I'm not sure whether I should be taking part here if it doesn't really help my mood. On the other hand, it keeps my mind busy. I don't know, I'll see.

esc87fan

This has been an amazing three editions for Canada- THREE consecutive finals after 3 consecutive DNQs, THREE straight top-5 finishes including medals in back-to-back editions! I am so happy!

Believe me, I hope to keep this going - we're going to find something extra special to hopefully one day give the country its very first victory!

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks to Ben, Flo and Daniel for the fab shows all round! You have slayed us all, and I'm already booking my flights to beautiful Chile xheat

Thanks for all the votes for Dee Dee and :be:
18th place: 102 points
:12: :kr:
:10: :de: :gr: :cali:
:8: :rs: :dk: :il: ::ostl
:6: ::yeon
:5: :neus:
:4: :pl: :ceru: :lond:
:2: :west: :hr:
:1: ::berl

Hopefully we're staying on in beautiful South America for another edition - looking forward to having our second internal selection in a row for :be: - what??? No NFs??? Madness 🤪

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah just hopping across the Andes. xheat This winner is very NSC vibes especially with that video, i didn't vote for it but it was pleasant. Super happy though to see Cesar getting his first victory! Congratulations. xheart xheart First Steffan a couple of editions ago, and then now you. 🙌

Thank you Ben, Flo & Daniel for your hosting. xheat Together you've done a wonderful job to make this edition in Chile so exciting. :D

I'm thrilled with 5th, it was such a steady flow of points but then suddenly I was in the top 5. Iconic. This is better than I thought so I'm super pleased with that, thank you. Especially that elite 12 from Sweden.

:west: 5th
135pts

:12: :se: :be:
:10: :seou: ::ostl
:8: :susa: :es:
:7: :rs: :kr: :en:
:6: xexcuseme
:5: ::ceca :it:
:4: ::yeon :gr:
:3: :bg: :fr:
:2: ::berl :il:
:1: xexcuseme

Sorry if I missed anyone >.>

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Congratulations to Cesar and :ar: Great song and really nice to see someone taking their very fisrt victory. xcheer
Really happy to see :ca: doing so well. Actually i wanted to keep this song for NSC, but then i spontaneously thought to suggest it to Steph. :mrgreen:
@CypriotGirl my suggestions slayed, indeed. Too bad my entries here rarely do. :lol:
Amazing hosting by Ben, Flo and Daniel.
See ya hopefully in :ar: for the upcoming edition! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom