Contact us

WV136 | VALPARAÍSO, CHILE | COVERED IN COLORS | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS FROM PAGE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Despite losing many favourites in the semis, this final is really nice. I don't dislike anything, all songs are more or less nice. Gonna be hard to vote, although I have some clear standouts.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer Love my Top 5 to bits, it was super hard to rank! xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted this morning. I love my top 3, although the 12 was a very clear and quite obvious choice. Had to leave out a couple of songs I supported in the semis unfortunately. Good luck to all 🤞

And the banners are beautiful again, Ben. I like how you've incorporated the flags this time in the stripes. It's cleverly done and looks great.

Himan

So to be a bit less harsh (I am still Dutch) I don't really feel bad, these contest feel like a crossroad between two things I really, really like. Music and statistics. The problem with it, is that since I'm getting older I want to try to create stuff myself or at least play music myself at my measly bad level. The good news is, with statistics, I can earn money also, so I should try to focus my time a bit more on that(which I do) and I really want to play music myself on my ukulele and sing with it in my free time. And then maybe in the end everything can come together in one way or another where I'm able to make songs about statistics than win Eurovision. xheat

Amir

Veteran
aaaw I’ll miss the results again xcry
I hope I’ll be able to check them in between

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was born ready x

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Beautiful scoreboard! :neus: is here :D

200.gif