Contact us

WV133 CLIMAX 𓀐 #ReachYourClimax at Swine Time Festival 🐖 🐓

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

PnMlOo9.png

Hello there people, and welcome to Climax. We're a beautiful small town located in Decatur County, Georgia. About three hundred people call Climax their home. We're located at the highest point of the railroad between Savannah, Georgia, and the Chattahoochee River. That's how we got our name! Despite having such a tiny lil' San Marino-esque population, 35,000 people attend our special annual Swine Time Festival, held at Thanksgiving. There are contests for best-dressed pig, corn shucking, hog calling, eating chitterlings, pig racing, syrup making, baby crawling, and the great greased pig chase. You don't wanna miss them. We also crown a Miss and Little Miss Swine Time each year, and since I moved here today, I declare that we'll have a Mr. Swine also
daydreaming.gif
We hope that you all enjoy a beautiful Climax adventure.

Re8y0qW.png

ENTRY SUBMISSIONS: 01 DECEMBER - 06 DECEMBER
SEMI 1: 07 DECEMBER - 12 DECEMBER
SEMI 2: 08 DECEMBER - 13 DECEMBER

FINAL: 14 DECEMBER - 19 DECEMBER

LrDOOwv.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
From Mecca to a swine festival, welcome to WV xheat

good luck with hosting Mr. Rainy xheart can't wait for your fabulous framed banners xheart

Ooooh we're not doing frames this time :sneaky: This is going to be something quite different to what's been done before. Still gonna be artist banners though, so I'll be highkey hating on anyone who sends someone who has only one picture I can find that also happens to be in potato quality xheart

Genesis

What a beautiful place to have our dear contest. I'm certain that both of our hosts will do their best to make sure our Climax experience is one of kind...
Let's not forget about Bananen Merio, who is there to help guide you through the Climax as well 🔥

BernadetteCydonia

Artists banners xheat They're the bestest.

As the previous edition's 2nd placer I have absolutely NO bloody clue how to follow up that! I'm at least hoping to get another Q in a row as for me it's very rare to do so :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom