Contact us

WV124 BOWIE 🌾 WE'LL WALK IN FIELDS OF GOLD 🌾

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Yikes, the "death slot" in semi 2! But I'm confident with my song choice

Zonne147

(n) Not the best draw for sure. Again with #7 spot and not many NF voters :confused:

Eulaliya

Opening the semis together with @Lupus! xcheer(albeit two different ones :p)

theditz83

Veteran
I have no idea who might like my entry this edition so the draw is a bit of a lucky dip. We'll see what the song selection is like I guess ;)

ZoboCamel

@RainyWoods I only just read that you're doing artist banners again and, uh, sorry. Why do I always seem to choose some of my most obscure artists with very few pictures every time you do this :lol: Was finding next to nothing myself when I searched in English, so I've sent you a PM with some images if you're still looking.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods I only just read that you're doing artist banners again and, uh, sorry. Why do I always seem to choose some of my most obscure artists with very few pictures every time you do this :lol: Was finding next to nothing myself when I searched in English, so I've sent you a PM with some images if you're still looking.

You weren't the worst offender to be honest *cough* Pomerania ahem.. but yeah, I didn't have much to work with but your banner has turned out quite cute if I do say so. I had to get creative to make the one picture I could find work with the idea that I'm doing. Yours is the only banner that's got a bit of leg and foot action going on, and I had to make one of the band members a seat to sit on so it didn't look like he was just floating in the air.

Bless the amount of you going for large bands on my hosting edition when I said I'd be doing artist banners. Also I will now suffer nightmares of cutting around multiple pictures of people with incredibly curly hair.. Other than that it's all going sort of good and I'm on track, just about. Someone send me an ambulance please.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Oh what a lovely start dear Kai! xlove I'm sure you'll do great as a host. xheart

And about your wonderful winner last time:

Even Sting, upon hearing her version of his Fields of Gold, remarked, “I've rarely heard a voice of such purity.” He said he had always been quite territorial about that song, arrogant even, only to be brought to tears by her version, her vocal interpretation.

xrose

Last edited:

Eulaliya

Can someone copy the comments for ::swen please? Thanks in advance xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Getting in early as Wednesday is always my busiest night of the week, so if anyone can copy and message me with the :be: comments you will be forever revered xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What is this draw :lol: Again drawn towards the end xfaint

I thought you was Amir for some reason and I was super confused for a minute or so wondering why Amir would be complaining about a late draw, and got worried Israel was in it twice. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom