WV124 BOWIE 🌾 WE'LL WALK IN FIELDS OF GOLD 🌾

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
EILXEdt.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
For WorldVision 124, we’re taking you to Bowie, a city in Prince George’s County, Maryland. Over the years, Bowie has grown from a small railroad town to one of Maryland’s fastest growing cities. I chose it for this edition as it’s where Eva Cassidy spent the good chunk of her life, as well as her final days here with us.

Ashley and myself will be sharing the workload this edition. He’ll be dealing with your votes and the results shows. Meanwhile I’ll be carefully cutting out your artists and sticking them onto little pieces of paper. Yes, I’m doing you artist banners again. This is the part where my heart longs for the return of the enigma that is Bamboo Flute.

JamieBrown

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....

So you're telling me, that Eva Cassidy spent most her life in a town called BOWIE. I never imagined such a legend town. BEST. RAINT. HOST. TOWN. EVER!!! xheat

Like I said. I'm glad to mark my comeback in such a typical Rainy-Edition and the start off delivers xclap

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....

So you're telling me, that Eva Cassidy spent most her life in a town called BOWIE. I never imagined such a legend town. BEST. RAINT. HOST. TOWN. EVER!!! xheat

Like I said. I'm glad to mark my comeback in such a typical Rainy-Edition and the start off delivers xclap

Well, actually I thought we went with kind of the tame choice. The other frontrunners were White Pigeon, Bear Dance, Big Beaver and Climax city, that latter which Ashley probably quite ermm.. sensibly steered me away from.

Glad to have you back on the edition I get to host xheat

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh gosh, I wanna visit Maryland so badly! It has never been on my agenda but after watching Chesapeake Shores, I basically wanna move there. It looks like the eptiome of tranquility. Thank you for making us travel to Maryland at a time when we cannot travel at all!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Wow!! How very Kai xlove Very excited for this edition and I hope Ms. Lulu entertains the people of this fine town!

Krishoes

What a hot hosting city. That name.

Marzia can into Bowie.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Oh gosh, I wanna visit Maryland so badly! It has never been on my agenda but after watching Chesapeake Shores, I basically wanna move there. It looks like the eptiome of tranquility. Thank you for making us travel to Maryland at a time when we cannot travel at all!

I hate to burst your bubble but much of irl Maryland kinda sucks :lol: DC (just south) and Philly (just north) are where it's at though

I am SO excited for this hosting and will feel the fansaty of Maryland being a beautiful, tranquil, delightful place for the duration of this edition. What an edition to return to xheart xheat x-hat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I hate to burst your bubble but much of irl Maryland kinda sucks :lol: DC (just south) and Philly (just north) are where it's at though

I am SO excited for this hosting and will feel the fansaty of Maryland being a beautiful, tranquil, delightful place for the duration of this edition. What an edition to return to xheart xheat x-hat

In 2014 CNN Money ranked Bowie 28th in its Best Places to Live in America list. Bowie has also topped various lists for best places to live in Maryland. Congratulations, you have reached the part of this state that doesn't suck. Please enjoy your stay.

source.gif

Uto

Veteran
In 2014 CNN Money ranked Bowie 28th in its Best Places to Live in America list. Bowie has also topped various lists for best places to live in Maryland. Congratulations, you have reached the part of this state that doesn't suck. Please enjoy your stay.

source.gif
It's a very odd place as it's not really a city at all. Basically it's a suburban development for DC that takes its name from a small village nearby. American suburbia is the worst thing ever and should be bombed.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Rainy and I go into our semis with the fewest of our pot members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom