Contact us

WV SWANSEA 135 ️‍🔥 SEMI FINAL 1 ️‍🔥 RESULTS starting with page 2 ️‍🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: votes are in. I wanted to support more than I was able to here, but I'm happy enough with the ten I could squeeze in. A real nice variety of different genres. Two songs I wanted to give 12 points to. One I've known and loved for ages and another which was a beautiful new discovery that rather touched me. Fingers crossed they both make it through. Good luck to everyone 🤞

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Actual footage of me after voting:

FnD6.gif

this semi was incredible and so strong, I even had to leave a few out I really enjoyed. Good luck xheart

Seok-jin

Good evening!
Tonight we will find out the first 13 countries/regions that are qualified for the Grand Final.
The show will be presented in the following form:

0.png

If your flag appears in the form of Fire Sphere, then you're lucky enough, cause you have qualified for the Grand Final.
If your flag appears in the form of a White Flame, then you have to wait a little bit, but you still have chances to qualify for the Grand Final.
If your flag appears in the form of an Aqua Sphere, sadly you didn't qualify for the Grand Final.

On each round we will have 1 qualifier, 1 country/region that will go home and 1 country/region that will have to wait until the end to find out their fate.
After 9 rounds we will have 9 qualifiers, 9 DNQ and 9 countries that are yet to find out their fate. At the end of the 9 rounds we will have 3 more rounds where the last 4 qualifiers will be revealed.

I recommend watching the show in the Night Mode :D
Good luck to everyone!
Please don't reveal any points given during the show. Thanks!
We will start shortly with the first round!​

esc87fan

Nice to see that everyone voted this time! I hope to see a fire sphere light things up for Queen Celine

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah amazing graphics Mike xfaint

:us: is here. A bit anxious actually as my draw didn't feel great. Those REJU voters though are a lot of the people I know enjoyed my song so I'll keep the faith. Good luck everyone 🤞

Amir

Veteran
Fortunately I’m slightly drunk so I can endure another Dana failure (to some extend)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah hot battles again. xheat Luckily I can chill for now and not suffer tomorrow as i'll be working xo

hijirio

Veteran
ofkors china

fft371_mf32580745.Jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom