Contact us

WV Spinoff 157 ⭐ ESC NF Spin-off ⭐THE SHOW RESULTS FROM PG. 1

ferret

Many thanks to everyone who voted for 🇺🇦 & Alina! xheart Now we see that this song could probably bring another success to my long-suffering country at Eurovision this year. :cry: But, unfortunately, such are the laws. Especially in the current situation and after the war, everything will become even more difficult.... But I hope that after our Victory Crimea will return home and all barriers will disappear! :cool: Все буде Україна!🤞 Thanks for hosting @SwedishFailurez, everything is great! xup

Looren

Veteran
Many thanks to everyone who voted for 🇺🇦 & Alina! xheart Now we see that this song could probably bring another success to my long-suffering country at Eurovision this year. :cry: But, unfortunately, such are the laws. Especially in the current situation and after the war, everything will become even more difficult.... But I hope that after our Victory Crimea will return home and all barriers will disappear! :cool: Все буде Україна!🤞 Thanks for hosting @SwedishFailurez, everything is great! xup

SLAVA UKRAINI

Congrats Ferret for winning this iconic WVSO edition, we are praying for Ukraine and hoping for the best outcome for everyone in the forum affected by this situation. 🙏

Hosting this has been great, thank you all for taking part and for all the compliments I have got for my hosting. This means a lot to me! xheart

Top Bottom