Contact us

WV Spinoff 124 | Africavision 2 | RESULTS NOW Pg 2

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
most of the time there is a thin line between what's real music and what's not..
there is no such line because """"""real music"""""" doesn't exist

hawadharma

Not looking to jeopardise anything here, just stating my opinion :)

Anyway see you guys in OM !! xcheer xcheer

"Came for the Music, Stayed for the Friendship"

dogmeat

Here's the full breakdown
utbrYmr.png

Thank you everyone who stayed until the end. Sorry for the lengthy show, it's not easy to prepare the results and post them at the same time xD
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Africa and that you liked the idea for the results show.

Genesis

Its just taste. Whoever says otherwise, either has no taste therefore has no right to spek here, or got #hacked Ana style

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
just stating my opinion
when your opinion means using an expression create to invalidate other music genres and style (and generally used towards more popular/peripheral ones). you can dislike any song you want to but don't ever expect to use such expression in front of me and not receiving a call out. i've always hated this expression with a passion and i always will

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
utbrYmr.png

Thank you everyone who stayed until the end. Sorry for the lengthy show, it's not easy to prepare the results and post them at the same time xD
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Africa and that you liked the idea for the results show.

SO THAT'S WHY YOU TOOK SO LONG WITH THOSE PICS IOTAP

can i reserve my alaturka country please

hawadharma

when your opinion means using an expression create to invalidate other music genres and style (and generally used towards more popular/peripheral ones). you can dislike any song you want to but don't ever expect to use such expression in front of me and not receiving a call out. i've always hated this expression with a passion and i always will

because it's an opinion, you are free to agree or disagree sis :love:
anyway i still love you guys :love::love:

hawadharma

utbrYmr.png

Thanks @dogmeat for the wonderful result reveal show xlove

Couldn't have done it better, since you won, you will host the next Africavision also !! :lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
because it's an opinion, you are free to agree or disagree sis :love:
anyway i still love you guys :love::love:
hawa sis i also love you but you can say you dislike song x or song y without... saying they are not "real music" you know? i don't go call every single piece of acoustic good vibes song with max of 30 bpm "not real music" because 1. it's a lie, they are still music despite my hate 2. i try my best to be respectful towards artists and their work?

hawadharma

hawa sis i also love you but you can say you dislike song x or song y without... saying they are not "real music" you know? i don't go call every single piece of acoustic good vibes song with max of 30 bpm "not real music" because 1. it's a lie, they are still music despite my hate 2. i try my best to be respectful towards artists and their work?

yes dear, I respect your points :)
probably "real music" is not the right word to use

Top Bottom