Contact us

WV Spinoff 124 | Africavision 2 | RESULTS NOW Pg 2

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Tunisia on winning! Good winner. :D Also congrats Ana on 2nd. xheat

Lowkey surprised I come so low, Tanoiro take the warnning for WLSC. But no matter thank you for the hot points and that elite 12. xbow

Genesis

Can we get a list of Players and their selected countries? I would like to know Who :0: Nigeria, and gonna send sexy pink-feathered handcuffs their way

empo21

Veteran
Lmfao I had no idea the results would be revealed last night.

My :12: went to Madagascar and :10: for Tunisia

Congrats

Uto

Veteran
Thanks a lot dogmeat. I love how you showed that organizing a show doesn't need to be very time-consuming or complex for it to be effective. I was shitting myself with the various nondescript landscapes that told us jack shit about what country it was. Was hilarious.

Question though: is it possible for a list to be posted that connects users to entries? I keep track of all the votes I give and receive to/from certain users and it would be a bummer if I can't complete it. I have most of them, but I'm still missing a few.

Then a word about my own result (I was Mali). I'm really happy with how it turned out. Couple of good scores so at least I gave some people something they really liked. It was never an entry that would compete for the win, but you always hope it's going to land somewhere in the 40-50 range at least and it did.

hijirio

Veteran
Thx for the show @dogmeat

It's funny how all countries that 12'ed South Sudan (except Gambia) 0'ed Tunisia, and almost all 12's and 10's of Tunisia 0'ed South Sudan. WHAT A HOT COMPETITION xheat

In any case, congrats Tunisia!!

Akon Makeer's leaked reaction to results:

dogmeat

Players and their countries

EulaliyaBurundi
DenizESCSierra Leone
GenesisNigeria
SaladBreakMadagascar
UtoMali
FabiESCZimbabwe
Zonne147São Tomé and Príncipe
EscTurkeySomalia
hawadharmaAlgeria
theCONNWELCameroon
AmirKenya
AshleyWrightMorocco
CypriotGirlUganda
empo21Egypt
anaraqueenSouth Sudan
dogmeatTunisia
JamieBrownSenegal
marcDR Kongo
ferretTanzania
Gera11Gambia
GrinchCape Verde
NikolaiMollerAngola

Last edited:

Zonne147

Thank you for the votes to 🇸🇹 xcheer - nice to finish in the top 10 in, imo, a strong line-up

Very nice winner, happy to see my :12: :dz: and most of my top pointers doing well too

Great idea for the results announcement @dogmeat and thanks for hosting xclap

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Amazing winner, congrats Tunisia! xheart

Cabo Verde was R-O-B-B-E-D with such an amazing classic tune. Don't care that much for my entry, as I was too late to reserve a country and I had to pick one of the remaining ones and search to find a song that was new to me, but it was a nice discovery, just a bit weak for such a spin-off. ;)

Edit: There was no South Africa in the spin-off? How on earth did I miss taking it? :eek:

ferret

Thank you for 4th place for Tanzania! xcoffee I managed to be not very noticeable again and this is my chance in the fight for good places here. :lol::lol:
Congratulations to Tunisia, but this is too famous a song for the victory to be a surprise... And thanks for hosting dogmeat! :cool:

Top Bottom