Contact us

WV Spin-Off #48: Worst Song Spin-Off | The Show + Results

Krishoes

sofimarinova.png

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 48th edition of WorldVision Spin-Offs!

Sofi Marinova, the Queen of bulgarian music, is here to host this marvellous show that will enrich our lives for sure.

But before, she will sings for us a bulgarian jem called Edin jivot ne stiga with her famous colleague Azis:

Now it's time to introduce the 22 breath-taking entries that will fight to win the coveted title of WORST SONG EVER!!!

RECAP

Send your votes to [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION]
Deadline: 8th October 23.59 CET

:12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3: :2: :1:
[MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=10674]Staewi[/MENTION] [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7176]RomanFromRussia[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=12868]henhu[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=15002]Gaoithe[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=4490]Simon87[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION] [MENTION=11989]Avalon[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]conwel97[/MENTION]​

Ringdalen

Re: WV Spin-Off #48: Worst Song Spin-Off | The Show | DDL 8 October 23.59 CET

Sick banners, BRO! xlove This is going to be a really fun spin-off edition, BRO! xyaay

I think the banners described this spin-off in the best way possible :D

New Jersey is going to change your life, BRO! These are the 3 coolest dudes on the planet, with the greatest song of all time, BRO! WorldVision will never be the same, BRO!
Because here is the BROmans!

I bet you are saying: sick entrance, BRO! and to that i will say: thanks, BRO!

But the Bromans still got more tricks, look what DJ Z got behind his back :eek:

SELFIE TIME BRO!!!

tumblr_ni3d8ix1kN1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Bro, this is how the adventure begins for the Bromans in WorldVision.

Good luck everyone, have fun and remember to say bro as much as possible.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

OMG SOMEONE SENT "MY JEANS." THAT WAS MY BACKUP ENTRY; THAT SONG IS MY JAM.

JamieBrown

Well done guys! This the creepiest playlist I ever heard, and I only watched the recap so far. Also you managed it to let me say: Thanks to whoever send Modern Talking and 1D xbow It's really pleasant to have them among all these worse produced and sung songs xheat

xcookie [MENTION=10871]Sven[/MENTION] :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

This show is life changing xheat xheat Good job, Kris xheart

And..oh my..the songs xfaint

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

WHO THE HELL SENT THE CHEEKY GIRLS? THAT IS A MASSIVE HOT HIT. YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT TAKING PART, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE PAYING WITH BLOOD.

Gaoithe

WHO THE HELL SENT THE CHEEKY GIRLS? THAT IS MASSIVE HOT HIT. YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT TAKING PART, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE PAYING WITH BLOOD.

I can pay via a blood donation centre :lol:

( i honestly can't stand it though ;-; )

This is the hardest thing that I'll ever be able to vote in. These songs are all so bad that they all deserve to win! xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

How dare someone send Modern Talking. How very dare you. On the plus side, I felt inspired to dust off my Modern Talking cd's and am obsessing over the hot hit that is "Geronimo's Cadillac". So thank you, thank you very much.

In fairness though, they probably should have remained an 80's relic. The later stuff just doesn't compare.

Amir

Veteran

I wanted to send Mördan for Bavaria!!! IOTAP
:lol:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I have to admit, apart from my own entry I have only heard of one of the artists in this... And I'm amused by their song title! :p Goodness me this is going to be fun!

Ringdalen

BRO!

I have gotten at least a billion messages today asking how to get on the list and party with the BROMANS, BRO!

And ill tell you, BRO! Its really simple, BRO!

There are just 3 easy BRO-steps, you need to take, BRO!
And just getting 1 right gets you on the list, BRO!

BRO-step 1, BRO!
Get hair like Robbie E
It only takes 8 hours daily to do and just look how beautiful it is, BRO!
Robbie-E.jpg

BRO-step 2, BRO!
Selfies, BRO!
This one is easy, BRO! Just take selfies & groupies all the time, BRO!
Everyone loves when a bro uploads these on instagram & snapchat, BRO!
hqdefault.jpg

BRO-step 3, BRO!
Watch Spin cycle daily, BRO!
This is the best show ever, tied with Jersey Shore, and all your fellow bros watch it. Spin Cycle also includes the living legends, the BROMANS.

Now i hope to see you all in New Jersey soon, BRO! We will have the sickest parties ever, BRO!

New Jersey have now sent their votes and thanks everyone for the wonderful songs. They are all in my party playlist.

Amir

Veteran

stupid question,
do we have to vote for the songs which we actually like, or which we think are the worst?

Krishoes

stupid question,
do we have to vote for the songs which we actually like, or which we think are the worst?

Simon87, who suggested this spin-off, said that we have to vote for the worst songs. But tbh, I think it's up to you. I mean, I voted for songs that I "like" as well but I find utterly trash and hilarious... but the reason is that I love trash, probably for who hates this kind of songs it could be easier to choose the "worst" songs :D

cegs5

Amazing show! Well done [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] xbow I've not listened to all the songs yet, but there are in fact great songs with not so skilled singers...I'll try to focus on the songs themselves. Of course, loads of hot hits that I'd never call of one of the worst songs xheat

JamieBrown

Well...I hope you don't consider bavarian song as great song, because also the lyrics are pretty frightening :lol:

Want to have an example? "Schaaaaaaaatz! Mördan will dich haben!" ("Sweatheaaaaart! Mördan wants to have you!") - Mördan sounds similar like Mörder, which means murderer in german. So actually it's sounds really dangerours and the girl better stays with her current boyfriend :?

Krishoes

That song is life changing. His way of singing is breath-taking, he deserves a spot in our top 5 at least.

ShoeFlo

Well...I hope you don't consider bavarian song as great song, because also the lyrics are pretty frightening :lol:

Want to have an example? "Schaaaaaaaatz! Mördan will dich haben!" ("Sweatheaaaaart! Mördan wants to have you!") - Mördan sounds similar like Mörder, which means murderer in german. So actually it's sounds really dangerours and the girl better stays with her current boyfriend :?

You forgot to mention his serious and insane face expression when he lays on the bed and look at the mirror before the last chorus. Like he wanna beat the shit out of his "Schatz" xcrazy "Komm zuuu miiir" :lol:

Hele.

Amazing show [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION]! You even made "worst" and "garbage" to look nice! And thank you for recap! xcheer

Sven

Well done guys! This the creepiest playlist I ever heard, and I only watched the recap so far. Also you managed it to let me say: Thanks to whoever send Modern Talking and 1D xbow It's really pleasant to have them among all these worse produced and sung songs xheat

Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song

xcookie [MENTION=10871]Sven[/MENTION] :lol:

This is the best worst song ever :D

Top Bottom