Contact us

WV Spin-Off #48: Worst Song Spin-Off | Confirm Your Entries | DDL 2 October 23 CET

Krishoes

BUoluXi.png

Lucera is proud to held the 48th edition of WorldVision Spin-Off!

After our victory we have chosen the historical Garibaldi Theatre, build between 1836 and 1838, as host-venue:

TEATRO-GARIBALDI-LUCERA-620x245.jpg

Definitely an elegant place, but your goal is actually another one: you have to choose the WORST ENTRY EVER.

An Eurovision idol is coming from Bulgaria to Italy to host this spin-off, let me introduce you the beloved Sofi Marinova!

8ZpUzZB.jpg

There are no specific rules about artists, years or songs, you can send whatever you want (if it's not against the general rules), just be sure it's something really bad!

sofi-marinova-eurovision-2012-dance.gif

Send your song to [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION]
DEADLINE: 2 October - 23 CET

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Entered! :D

Forgot to say, reserving :cali: ! :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
May I reserve :no:?

Krishoes

Sure! I forgot to add a part about countries and regions, but yes, this time you have to reserve them :)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Can i be Austlandet then?

Since i am making my own song

You can take Norway if you'd like; I have a short list of about twenty songs so will just look elsewhere :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
You can take Norway if you'd like; I have a short list of about twenty songs so will just look elsewhere :)

It worries how much rubbish music you know! :p I only had one thing that I could categorically say was the worst song!

Ringdalen

YAY Kris xlove

Østfold is ready.

Thanks again [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] for offering me to be Norway xheart It was really kind of you xrunhug

Top Bottom