Contact us

WV SPIN-OFF #176 🤢 KRYPTONITE 💎 CONFIRMATION ENDED 🤢

Eidechse

dean-cain-superman.gif

KRYPTONITE
WV Spin-Off 176

"You are being given a random player from the list of participants. Then, you have to send an entry that you think will be hated/disliked by that player"

Hello! :D:sick:

Who will survive the dreadful Kryptonite and endure all the radioactive songs of this WV Spin-Off??? I certainly won't but we are tolerant enough to declare the "holy" winner!

The confirmation period will be done in two phases.

Phase 1 is confirming to just take part without sending an entry, it will last for 3 days (Deadline 27th August 21:00 CET). After the deadline during the same night, a random draw will happen as you are given the unlucky participant which your entry will be based on.

Then we are at Phase 2 of the confirmation period, which is when you send an entry based on what the participant you were given hates (DO NOT RESERVE A COUNTRY IN THREAD, JUST SEND IT IN THE PM) Phase 2 lasts for 4 days (Deadline 31st August 23:59 CET).

That's how the rules work and I will share a schedule to keep track on

Phase 1 (Confirmation only): Deadline August 27th 21:00 CET
Kryptonite Draw: August 27th 21:01 CET
Phase 2 (Sending entries, DO NOT RESERVE IN THREAD): Deadline 31st August 23:59 CET
Voting: Deadline 7th September 23:59 CET
Results Show: 8th September

CONFIRMED ENTRIES:
18/18

:au::br::en::jp:::newy:kr::sobr::rs::ch::us:::texs:de::th::be:::hamb:se::svea::za:

Last edited:

Eidechse

Not everyone has sent songs yet. I will extend the deadline until tomorrow when I wake up. Then the show will be posted.

Top Bottom