Contact us

WV Spin-Off 162 🎙️ Karaoke! 🎙️ The Hobart-Ica Pacific Event (Deadline: August 17th, 23h59 CEST)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
UNLEASH YOUR INNER TASMANIAN DEVIL
animals_hero_tasmaniandevil.jpg

OR DO YOU PREFER TO BE INSPIRED BY OREOBLOOM THE ALPACA?

Welcome to the karaoke spin-off! xcheer

Hosted by vocal sensations:

XliirgMGJanWj9H_.jpg

ME

and

images

SF

Deliver the most groundbreaking karaoke performance ever in a new WV karaoke competition. You can take part alone or join voices with someone else.

Since we need to record our own songs, the submission period will be longer so that we all have enough time for it!

Send your song (through Youtube or Soundcloud - or another platform) to ME by August 7th, 23h59 CEST. Don't forget to keep your submission not listed (YT) or private (SC)!

If you have any questions, do not feel afraid to ask!​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
1004361611952141.jpg

Arion
SwedishFailurez
Ana Raquel + Looren
hawadharma
iowacorn
Seok-jin
Uto + MiraShadowMan
empo21
Stargazer
ZoboCamel
Yoni
CypriotGirl

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
If I don't participate I get cancelled. What a life.

Uto

Veteran
Reserving the planet orbiting at around 1 astronomical unit, no idea yet.

esc87fan

Usually with the karaoke spin-offs, you don't participate as a country/region - you participate as yourself

Uto

Veteran
Soooooo as you may know my family is at my house AND I'm going on a trip with them on the 1st so since I won't have time for take care of the show blah blah blah, so I'm extending the submission deadline to AUGUST 7TH.

Hope to see you there! xcheer
Okido, this means I will have a bit more time to create a video of sorts, so this works for me.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Looren

Veteran
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seven people voted for Karaoke so how come I only have THREE entries? IOTAP

@RainyWoods @Genesis @hawadharma @esc87fan @Ringdalen @theditz83 @CypriotGirl @Milos-BC @Uto @Ausesken @Journalist @Eulaliya @Seok-jin @empo21 @theCONWEL @Stargazer @NikolaiMoller @hijirio - you took part in the last edition so you are invited (aka I am begging you) to take part in this one as well! If you want to participate but need an extension please let me know

Not Ana ruining our biggest chance to get a podium :lol: :lol: :lol:

hawadharma

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@RainyWoods @Genesis @hawadharma @esc87fan @Ringdalen @theditz83 @CypriotGirl @Milos-BC @Uto @Ausesken @Journalist @Eulaliya @Seok-jin @empo21 @theCONWEL @Stargazer @NikolaiMoller @hijirio - you took part in the last edition so you are invited (aka I am begging you) to take part in this one as well! If you want to participate but need an extension please let me know
wait for meeeee

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought I would be able to participate, but I'm currently away visiting my family and the trip got extended by a week. I thought I would already be home by now. :(

Seok-jin

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I will try to record something today and send it to you tonight. xcheer

Milos-BC

Unfortunately, I also have very little free time atm, so I will have to skip the spin-off, I apologize :(

I will make sure to listen to all of your efforts, though xheart

Top Bottom