:12: United Kingdom, Sweden
:10: Scotland, Cyprus, Seoul
:8: Brazil, Western USA, Bavaria
:7: Japan
:5: France
:3: Southern USA, México
:2: Stockholm, Nicaragua
:1: Canada

Thanks also to @AshleyWright for his assistance in narrowing down my insane shortlist of legendary bops for this spin-off - selecting just one Cascada song was honestly like selecting one of my children, so I'm over the moon that so many of you enjoyed the choice xlove

Thanks for the fab hosting @Fierro - everything was fab xclap

empo21

Veteran
A little late...but just in time for the winner announcement

Congrats, Connor and Kate Ryan xheat xheat xheat

thanks for the 4th place :ca: and thank you Vlad for the show xheart xheart xheart

cegs5

Congrats to Connor on your winning!
Three queens in the top 3, what a podium! xbow

Thank you @Fierro for hosting, it was very creative and slick edition!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woooo I won xcheer thanks for all the points! I'm not the biggest Kate Ryan fan but I knew straight away which song to send when I got the theme. Haven't heard Ella Elle L'a in a minute but omg it slaps so hard xheat

Thanks Vlad for a great hosting xheart I'll probably have to pass on hosting the next spinoff because I'm hosting WLSC at the moment, but I'll wait and whether the theme is enough to tempt me before I say for definite :mrgreen:

Ringdalen

Congratulations Connor on a well deserved win. "I now crown you: Champion Connor" xbowxbowxbow

giphy.gif

I also want to thank the iconic, legendary and professional Vlad for an outstanding job as the host with the most. We are talking most swag, most charisma and most awesomeness. It was a joy to be a part of this from start to finish, and I will be remembering this edition as a lot of fun. xheart xheart xheart

Congrats Conny for the iconic Kate Ryan victory and Hiji with the winning theme who copied my Cascada theme. Hot plagiarism! xheat:xo:

Fantastic hosting from Vlad also, nothing less to expect from this masterpiece. xheart

Despite being on the right side, :ch: still got 49 hot points! Danke danke!

Top Bottom