Veteran
NEXT IS TURKEY

AFTER LONG SEARCHING AND COMMUNICATION

DENIZ, DID YOU VOTE?

DENIZ:

Amir

Veteran
congrats :mx: very well deserved xcheer

:il: 8th with 68 points, exactly the same country and same results for me like in the last spin-off xheat xheat

thank you for hosting Mrs. Bulgaria xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Not a fan of the winner, but congrats Nicholas on your win. Great to see Kenya 2nd as well xheat

Great hosting @empo21 - you slayed xqueenbitch

Really happy that this little theme turned out so well - and thanks for the support for :id: - could've done better, but pleased to see I introduced this undiscovered little bop to a few new fans xlove

Uto

Veteran
You all know what I was here for and I got it so yeah I'm happy. Mexico congratulations, host many Chalga.

F*ck yeah! My precious :12: won, congrats Nicholas! That Mexican song was an amazing find and goes directly to my playlist.

Also congrats to Empo for hosting a fantastic WVSO edition! Definitely a refreshing theme after all these "in the title" editions and many gems found to finally be unearthed.

Well done everyone!

Nicholas123

Congrats to....oh, wait! The winner is me for a change. :lol: Thank you very much for this win. I am lowkey surprised by the result, as i thought this song was not a good fit for this spin-off. I was really close to switch my entry to sth else, more commercial and more pop sounding. I'm glad i sticked with my original choice in the end. :p

Kenya had also a great song, this fierce battle for the first place was very honorary.

Thank you, @empo21 for the great hosting. Speaking of which, i doubt i can host the next spin-off. :(

Love ya all!!!! xheart

Last edited:

Fierro

Thanks for 2nd place 🇰🇪 xcheerDidn't expect to do so well

Mexico is a deserved winner, so no regrets here. Congratulations Nicholas, your song is brilliant xheart

ferret

Thank you for 🇺🇦 4th place! xheart Everything is fine, and the winner is very good, Congratulations to 🇲🇽 Mexico and Nicholas! (y)
Many thanks to @empo21 for hosting! :cool:

Top Bottom