ENTRIES

Text show:

Send your votes by PM to me

DDL: December 8th 23:59 CST

Confirmed votes:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Woah I totally forgot about this one because of the co-hosting responsibilities. Will look at it tomorrow.

Hosting reminds me of this:

daa2d63ade767eb98c07a8fee207d241.jpg

Ticket to Ride is a great simple game. Really fun if you just want to play something while watching sports you don't actually care about or whatever. You use these little cards which is why I thought of it:

Ticket-to-Ride-Cards.jpg

Amir

Veteran
:it: has voted
this was the most underwhelming spin-off ever.
My 12 here would have gotten maybe 3-4 points in an average WV semi final xshrug

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:gr: voted! xcheer Really enjoy all the songs in my top ten, and I even had to leave out a couple of songs I also liked, so a nice spin-off all in all! It was quite hard to rank my top ten as well, there were too many songs I more or less enjoyed the same.

Uto

Veteran
Yeah spinoff was a bit on the weaker side I thought, but there were a couple of good songs in there so I had fun. I mean with the picture being what it is it kind of turned into a train spin-off. I guess maybe a picture that had a more surreal vibe to it would have brought out some more creative choices, but I mean this is hypocritical as fuck as I am guilty of sending probably the most trainish song of all so yeah take it with a grain of salt or two (add at your leisure).

Uto

Veteran
anp-407033251-1000x562.jpg

Brabantians ready to watch results.

EDIT: Clearly they are too drunk to read. See yas tomorrow lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom