Contact us

WV Spin-off 152 ~ Picture Perfect ~ Confirmation thread

as78

152525.png

Welcome to WorldVision Spin-off 152
~~~ Picture Perfect ~~~

Rules:
Participants send songs that remind them of the given picture.

The picture is:
145855.jpg

Send your entry by PM to me in the following form:

Country/Region:
Artist - Song:
Video link:

DDL for sending entries:
November 29th 23:59 CET

Confirmed entries:
:de::us::ar::en::it:::kans:ua::seou::mk:::midw
::mida:gr::cn::cy::au::se::nl::uk:
Illinois, Brabant, Nashville

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
I’m in. I’ve sent the first song that came to my mind, an old sweet WV memory :>

hijirio

Veteran
I don't want to repeat artists (and songs), but the only song that comes to mind is so obvious... Let me think about it, if I find something else, otherwise... :lol:

ikr

Grinch

Hey y'all! Since I'm the one who suggested this theme, I wanted make something clear.

You don't have to send songs with the title/lyrics including the words train/snow only :D It's all about interpretatiton and emotions. Songs can be about travel, leaving, longing for somewhere/someone, freedom, starting a new life etc. whatever makes you feel when you look at it xheart

And, it's really a great pic imo @as78

Nicholas123

Uto

Veteran
While the picture is obviously nice I was having a lot of trouble to find something that combines with the picture to evoke some sort of emotional reaction. I think much of the issue is that the picture is so focused on the train. It doesn't come from anywhere, it's not going anywhere, it's literally just a train in a fairly random snowy landscape. The picture as such is emotionally neutral. Things kind of clicked only when I started listening to songs that work with a sort of liminality, that are unemotional and purely transitional in nature. Given that these songs are not out there to impress I expect my song to be a total failure, but it's the most honest solution I can give to the theme given.

as78

We have 21 entry. I'm a bit busy tonight, so we'll have the live listening tomorrow. I'll inform later about the time.

Top Bottom