Contact us

WV Spin-Off 148 | Natural Phenomena - The Show | RESULTS IN PAGE 2

Looren

Veteran
Thank you SF for hosting xheart

Last place with my fave band actually hurts and is really pissing me off...

Still thanks to those who voted for Pentatonix, I love y'all xheart

Grinch

Congrats Germany :) And also congrats Hannover & Poland on your medals xcheer
Thanks for your votes for Daejeon & Chen. We'll continue spamming you with Asian music :xo:

#PlaceOfRealWinners
And, thank you SwedishFailurez for the beautiful and flawless hosting xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow! :eek: xheat xfaint

This is totally unexpected and so very special for me. I've had this song in my playlists for over 8 months now and a little part of me was perhaps holding it back until the moment that I might eventually move to :de: or at least a German region in the main contest. But when this theme came up in WVSO - it was too perfect to pass up.

I'm so honoured that 17 of you connected with this perfect little trance bop too and all of your points are very much appreciated here xlove

:12: :west: :br: :nl:
:10: :tr: :us: :pl:
:8: :hr:
:6: :uk:
:5: ::texs
:4: :se: :en:
:3: San Francisco, :at: :ge:
:2: :ca: :seou: :svea:

Awesome job on the hosting @SwedishFailurez - those GIF banners in particular were a joy to behold, really special xclap

Looking forward to seeing where the next theme will take us ;)

Uto

Veteran
Georgia stronk (I was Georgia). Winner is something I can live with. I mean I scored it even though it's the type of stuff I would only score in a weak contest which this was unfortunately. Hosting was really nice though. Good graphics even though it took like half a lifetime to load them. Was mood. Felt like 90s internet all over. Free nostalgia. Feels so good it would make my dick throb, but then it doesn't do that so yeah no idea where I stand on the whole thing. I don't really know what I'm talking about. Uto out.

theditz83

Veteran
We two flop queen and king xheart
For what it's worth, another Pentatonix song would've challenged for much higher points from me - this one isn't their strongest for me. Pretty much anything from PTX Vol. 2 would've been getting mega-points since that is a killer album xheat

But last place is vile - maybe the song was just a bit too over-played. Don't be too disheartened xrose

Congratulations once again theditz83 for your thrilling victory. Euro Trance has a stronghold here and that's freaking fantastic. Keep voting for these gurls! xheat

The outcome of this hosting was beyond great! Everything felt amazing! Well... The forum's server couldn't handle gifs banners which were huge in size, but it was worth it.

Thank you for all the compliments, I'm truly honest here! I love you all and that third place for Poland is also great!

Just...

Thank you...

xrose

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
First of all let me say a big thank you to SF for this show. I know I said it already to you but I forgot to express publicly how powerful these gif banners are. So powerful they broke my computer but it was worth it, witnessing nature in full force like this.

A big congratulations to Gary xheart You were just outside my top 10 along with Finland and Svealand, so a pleasing winner I'd say, and especially great seeing as how much you love the song.

And finally thank you for the support you gave Eartheater. Got some justice after the main game flop earlier this year huzzzaaaah! I'm wondering now whether this was strong enough to have saved for the main game (I thought not which is why I entered it here instead) but oh well. 11th is fabulous. Thank you very much.

:12: ::texs :ge: :pl:
:10: Hannover
:8: :coffee:
:7: :coffee:
:6: :coffee:
:5: :fi:
:4: ::hess ::mida
:3: :coffee:
:2: :bg:
:1: :west: :tr:

And whoever the jurors were for Sweden and San Francisco, well done (y) Great entries, especially Sweden. That was a ballsy, fascinating choice.

Last edited:

hawadharma

Congratulations @theditz83 and :de: for the win xcheer
Not part of my Top 10 but nowhere near bottom of my list.

It was a really close one for my :12:, Hannover xshock
I have been playing that song repeatedly for the past few days, so addictive xheat

And of course thanks to all voters of :my: 's humble entry, "Ribut Hati" by Aina Abdul, especially :cy: for the :12: xlove

I hope that song embodies the spirit of the spinoff theme, natural phenomenon of course are the inspiration of many artworks and masterpieces - including songs. In Malaysia's case, the storm is the perfect metaphor for the message of the song ;)

Fierro

Oh. My. Goodness.

First of all, what a beautiful banners and results scoreboards. You did one of my favorite ever, SF. I'm really amazed by this theme!

Thank you for all your love shown for San Francisco, I really did not expect this song to do so well! It's been a long in my playlist, glad we used the opportunity to share it. 5th place is a magnificent result for us xheart

And Congrats to :de:, really powerful one xheat

Also I'm sorry for some good entries I had to left out: ::mida :hr: :fi: :svea:

ferret

Many thanks to @SwedishFailurez for such a great hosting and... instant results! :oops::lol:
I was ready for a Video Game Spin-off and was upset that this theme did not win... But after a minute I realized that my song is universal and I can still send it! :mrgreen: Thank you to everyone who voted for Hannover - 2nd place, I am incredibly happy with this result! xlove

Top Bottom