Contact us

WV Spin-off 123 || Video Games || Confirmation Thread || Live Listening: 2nd May, 20:00 CET

John1

Pokemon Black & White 2 please

hawadharma

Dear All,
Please check the confirmation/reservation status on Page 1 and inform me if I have missed out any.

Special shout-out to:
@dogmeat
@Eulaliya
@DenizESC ;

Please send your CONFIRMED entry ASAP.

Many thanks !

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've gone dark. I've sent my favourite soundtrack piece ever from a cult PS2 horror game called Rule of Rose. Perhaps the most uncomfortable, tragic story ever told in a video game. They don't make them like this anymore (in fact, they do: Remothered, check it out!).

32544-aleni.jpg

hawadharma

With this, I officially announce that the confirmation period for WV spin-off #123 has ended.
Here are the 25 video games that will compete and their running order in the final show.

wv-spinoff-running-order-video-games.jpg

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Good lineup people. Will be great. No idea how I'm going to have to rate video game music though.

Uto

Veteran
If Hawad is quick we might have a LL tonight even. Creating a playlist on YouTube is only a few minutes work and you can just import them to plug like its nothing.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow opening the show xheat hot slot

Genesis

If Hawad is quick we might have a LL tonight even. Creating a playlist on YouTube is only a few minutes work and you can just import them to plug like its nothing.

I can even host LL as I did few times already in the past, but would be good to know if the host is up for it :)

hawadharma

I can even host LL as I did few times already in the past, but would be good to know if the host is up for it :)

I am more than glad to do an LL :love:
My problem is, I cannot organise a playlist in PlugDJ, need to have some sort of API code which I don't have :(

Also, tonight will also have LL for FSC May 2020, so there will be a clash.

@Genesis, if you could help, can we do LL tomorrow 2nd May 2020, say 20:00 CET? :cool:

Genesis

I am more than glad to do an LL :love:
My problem is, I cannot organise a playlist in PlugDJ, need to have some sort of API code which I don't have :(

Also, tonight will also have LL for FSC May 2020, so there will be a clash.

@Genesis, if you could help, can we do LL tomorrow 2nd May 2020, say 20:00 CET? :cool:

I'll be happy to assist you :)

Top Bottom