Contact us

WV Spin-off 121 | Terra Universalis | Results: 6 April, 20:00 CET

Uto

Veteran
Strange that people take so long to vote. Watching and rating all the songs takes like two hours and is entertaining.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I lowkey forgot. I never usually vote late^ Gera I'll have my votes in later x

JamieBrown

Strange that people take so long to vote. Watching and rating all the songs takes like two hours and is entertaining.

Even in this times, when I'm sitting home alone all day long I have some things to do. Like other contest votings e.g. :)

But I voted earlier. It's fine having the youtube playlist playing on your PS4. That's so much easier to vote :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I've voted x

Well my top 10 is strong, but there is also a lot of songs here i really wasn't a fan off. :lol: The battle for my 12 was real though.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
The Kalmar Union has voted! xcheer

I must say that it was really satisfactory to be able to write all these epic old kingdoms and empires into my voting notepad. xbow Modern nation names are simply inferior.

I also love that some of you really went all in according to the theme. xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Oh lord, my lazy backside has totally forgotten about this contest. Haven't listened to a single song xwall

@Gera11 am I alone? So sorry for this - I have no time tonight to vote with video chats with family and friends and stuff... If you need to DQ me, so be it...

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh lord, my lazy backside has totally forgotten about this contest. Haven't listened to a single song xwall

@Gera11 am I alone? So sorry for this - I have no time tonight to vote with video chats with family and friends and stuff... If you need to DQ me, so be it...

No, there are quite a few voters still to vote, will add the votes in scorewiz in the next minutes and I will tell you exactly who. Maybe I will even send a PM reminder, treating the empires nicely (send me all your gold and diamonds xo)

I was thinking to extend the deadline myself and since this is not the main contest, I want all empires get a chance to vote. Plus I still need to do them online classes assignments I kept ignoring the whole week oops.

Soo...the new deadline is 05 April, 23:59 CET and the results will be hosted on Monday 06 April 2020, 20:00 CET xdance

Amir

Veteran
I received a notification, it's a miracle!
I'm currently listening to the songs and got my votes ready soon, sorry for being a slowpoke again

Amir

Veteran
finally voted.
Great spin-off xbow
I had to ignore so many hot songs xheat sorry to those

Top Bottom