Contact us

WV Spin-off 118 | From FLOP to TOP | Confirmation Thread | DDL: 30 Jan, 23:59 CET

ZoboCamel

Just a heads-up, I would like participants to stick to the regions they actually had in WV at the time they sent the entry. If you participated with the whole country, that is fine, but if you had a region, take part with that. :D

Does that mean that someone who originally sent an entry as a whole country can't, say, choose a more specific region for this spinoff (e.g. Japan's Chiba Prefecture) and send the entry from there if the original region is taken?

I was thinking of taking part in a spinoff for the first time in ages but I've only ever had Canada and Japan in mainline WV, so with those two now taken, I'm down to literally 0 options and unable to take part if we can only send songs from their original regions :p

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Does that mean that someone who originally sent an entry as a whole country can't, say, choose a more specific region for this spinoff (e.g. Japan's Chiba Prefecture) and send the entry from there if the original region is taken?

I was thinking of taking part in a spinoff for the first time in ages but I've only ever had Canada and Japan in mainline WV, so with those two now taken, I'm down to literally 0 options and unable to take part if we can only send songs from their original regions :p

I was referring mainly to people who wanted to take the whole country, when they only participated with a region. In your case it's fine ^^

ferret

Can I reserve Australia? Is the flop a semifinal or a place in the third ten of the final? :unsure:

ZoboCamel

Y'know, I originally just used Chiba Prefecture as an example... but the artist I ended up choosing was born there, so I'll be using that for my actual entry too :lol: Prepare for the return of an iconic star who was in my opinion sorely, sorely robbed.

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:paci: is in. Sent someone super dear to me. I thought about doing a near miss entry but I've gone full on super flop, though this was the terrible three semi days and my song very almost won REJU.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Fun fact as I only played in two countries, if I went with :lb: instead I'd have chosen my debut entry

Too bad it was competing with one of my favorite songs of the decade sent by one of my favorite artists ever so, sorry miss myriam x

Top Bottom