Contact us

WV Spin-off 116 | ONE WISH | Confirmation Thread

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: WV Spin-off 116 | ONE WISH | Confirmation Thread | WISHES POSTED!!

Are we actually playing with what we're given here or will it be like the similar spin-off where we were picking for each other but actually playing with what we were choosing? I always found the way we did it before weird. I thought the fun and thrill would come from leaving your fate in the hands of someone else.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Are we actually playing with what we're given here or will it be like the similar spin-off where we were picking for each other but actually playing with what we were choosing? I always found the way we did it before weird. I thought the fun and thrill would come from leaving your fate in the hands of someone else.

You're playing with what you're given here. So your entry is a chill entry. Mine's a German schlager. It's kind of like suggestions in the main contest. Someone suggests something and sometimes you oblige to their suggestions and send the thing

DenizESC

Banned

LOOOL I just saw how specific Ashley's entry is ahahaha sorry

Ausesken

I'm not sure of what's the difference between eurodance and other dance genres :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

You're playing with what you're given here. So your entry is a chill entry. Mine's a German schlager. It's kind of like suggestions in the main contest. Someone suggests something and sometimes you oblige to their suggestions and send the thing

Ah ok. I find it a bit strange though cause it's like our "one wish" but we're not getting it. Someone else is. I hope one time we can do a spin-off where the entries we play with are completely out of our own hands. I think it would be entertaining.

But anyway, now I'm especially pleased I got your wish here. Do you want me to pick something that has all the things you mentioned (lo-fi, deep house, acoustic, mellow beats, jazz vibes) or just to pick out something that's generally chill and takes from a handful of things you named? Deep house might be the elephant in the room for me that I'll need to investigate further.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Ah ok. I find it a bit strange though cause it's like our "one wish" but we're not getting it. Someone else is. I hope one time we can do a spin-off where the entries we play with are completely out of our own hands. I think it would be entertaining.

But anyway, now I'm especially pleased I got your wish here. Do you want me to pick something that has all the things you mentioned (lo-fi, deep house, acoustic, mellow beats, jazz vibes) or just to pick out something that's generally chill and takes from a handful of things you named? Deep house might be the elephant in the room for me that I'll need to investigate further.

Well it is still your wish, but it is fulfilled by another person. Think of it as a Christmas present or something. You wrote Santa that you want a Yoko Ono wig and now Santa will have to break into her house and steal it from her. xrofl2

Something that is generally chill, I just gave those (lo-fi, deep house, acoustic etc) as examples for people to know what I meant exactly (genre-wise or whatever) by chill. So It can be just a lo-fi song, or a jazz vibes one. Or a mix. Whatever you want!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

i've been listening to an hour of orchestra so far and i have yet to hear a duet!!!!!!!!!

Eulaliya

:dk: for me :)

Amir

Veteran
Re: WV Spin-off 116 | ONE WISH | Confirmation Thread | DDL: 20/12/19 23:59 CET

okay so I basically have to look for what I requested too xD

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

I HAVE FOUND A DUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of two women

mario why didnt you ask for rave!!!!!!!

Grinch

"East Asian "slot pop" song, except from Japan, South Korea, North Korea and China!"

Oh, we don't have to like our own song, do we? :lol: And does "slot pop" mean slut pop?

DenizESC

Banned

"East Asian "slot pop" song, except from Japan, South Korea, North Korea and China!"

Oh, we don't have to like our own song, do we? :lol: And does "slot pop" mean slut pop?

Slot pop is slut pop but even sluttier. Tip: Vietnam, Thailand, Phillippines are the real queens of East Asia.

Grinch

Slot pop is slut pop but even sluttier. Tip: Vietnam, Thailand, Phillippines are the real queens of East Asia.

I had no idea where to start! Thank you xheart

Top Bottom