Contact us

WV Spin-off 115 | MY REGION | The show! --- DDL 2 DEC 23.59 CET

Ausesken

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow! I didn't even expect to get out of the bottom 5 so thanks so much to all of the voters for City of Glasgow! So happy with a Top 10 for the legends that are TTF xlove

The winner wasn't really my taste, but congrats all the same Brittany! Glad to see my 12 in a top 5 position! Thanks for the great hosting [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Good lord, thank you all so very much!! I am gobsmacked by coming second with a song that didn't win my NF when I had it a few WVs ago :lol: Chuffed it got to shine here though!!

Well done to the winner; a most fabulous song to add to my discoveries xcheer

Great hosting too xlove xlove Sorry I missed the results show but I loved your theme throughout!

Ausesken

[MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] will you host the next spin-off? :D If not, then it's Kai, but I think he can't access the forum yet

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh. Another spin-off medal for Sugababesxheat Totally didn't expect it with this particular song of theirs. Thank you so muchxheart Probably my favourite upbeat Sugababes hit. I love my Kingsbury, London (Brent representing) babes.

Congratulations to John on the victory, and congrats Robert on beating me to silver (shall sue you x)xyes

And a big thank you to Olga for such a beautiful showxheart I wanted to leave you a comment before, but you know... kind of difficult when I was in exile and all, not being able to access the forum. Your banners are so cool and refreshing. Such a graphics queen. Keep working it.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
[MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] will you host the next spin-off? :D If not, then it's Kai, but I think he can't access the forum yet

Nah, I've hosted my share of spinoffs thanks! [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], over to you? :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Nah, I've hosted my share of spinoffs thanks! [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], over to you? :)

0v6oScK.gif

x

Someone else have some fun with it.

Over to you @MUNICIPALITYOFBUCHAREST I'm assuming the juror in 4th is Mona Mihaela Trifu.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yes it is I, Mona
artworks-000109567698-fwihl6-t500x500.jpg

And i accept xheat

Thank you for 4th place y'all xheart xheart

Edit: @<b><a href="http://escunited.com/forum/member.php?u=9441" target="_blank">RainyWoods</a></b> omg look what i found https://www.reverbnation.com/mihaelatrifumona
SHE MOVED TO BELGIUM NOOOoooooOOO

Well, I'd probably move to Belgium too if my own country was so disrespectful as to decline for ESC a song as glorious as Finally. Romania did Mona wrong.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Well, I'd probably move to Belgium too if my own country was so disrespectful as to decline for ESC a song as glorious as Finally. Romania did Mona wrong.

Indeed :( Our recent flops are only karma punishment for refusing Mona

ferret

Congratulations to Brittany, nice song! xclap Kharkiv is pleased to receive 8th place, thank you all! xheart Great hosting Olga! xup

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::brit with a great classic in these forum contests! :D xlove

Thank you [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] for a great hosting, with a unique look. xbow

Tack så mycket for the points to :no:rr! :D xlove xhug xrose

:12: Bremen, Ludzas Novads xheart
:7: Brittany xheart
:6: Yorkshire, Davao Region, Larnaca District xheart
:5: Mountain States xheart

Eulaliya

Congrats Bretagne! xcheer
And thanks for voting for my home region (though I should've sent KZ Tandingan if I'd joined in the fastfood music bandwagon) even though we could've been last if not for Cologne non-voting... :(

Due to me consistently flopping in the previous spin-offs, should I take a break for a while?

Top Bottom