Contact us

WV Spin-Off 107 // Grande Alaturka Lip Sync // 100% LIVE in Las Vegas - The Show

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

wGVjSri.png

In text:

Send your votes to anaraqueen
Deadline: June 21st

VOTED:
::yohu::blgr:de::ch::lb::uk::nrwe::it:::emro:rs::us::pt::pl::gr::tr::ro::lond:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Sorry that some of the pics are in LQ. Blame google!!!!!!

That being said, I hope you enjoy the show. xsing

Gabor77

Thanks for the great show xyaay Already excited to listen to or rather watch ;) the live peformances

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
::yohu has voted! Such fun watching and listening to the spinoff! A great selection and a lovely set of banners to show them at their finest xcheer Best of luck one and all xlove

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
HOW. AM I SUPPOSED. TO VOTE. IN THIS SPINOFF. WHEN EVERYTHING. IS SO. ICONIC. xheat xheat xheat xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The show is gorgeous and BEST SPIN-OFF EVER. I feel like everyone well and truly got the memo and delivered high quality lip syncs. The art of lip sync is a special thing and it is not just about the song. It’s about the environment, props used, the audience reaction. It’s about the life the artist brings us, the viewer. No need to worry about whether your voice is going to shake and go to the North Pole key wise when walking down a flight of uncompromising stairs. Just go out there and give us the performance of your life. Nothing can go wrong, almost (Rita Ora). To lip sync is to live. To live is to lip sync.

DenizESC

Banned
[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] I love how you clearly struggled to find a PG rated Sibel Meriç picture and still censored her breasts at this one as you probably could not find even 1 appropiate picture XDXDXD xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
hi there [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=16190]Gabor77[/MENTION] don't forget to vote!

if you want an extension, i can postpone the deadline until monday, just let me know

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lord save me I've never missed a voting. I'll vote later x

edit: voted x One of the hottest spin offs in living memory. You all did great.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I will send my votes in a while.

I should have sent this one, but I forgot about it! :eek:

Just see in 2:26!
I can't believe I forgot about it. It's one of the most epic lip sync performances! :eek:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I will send my votes in a while.

I should have sent this one, but I forgot about it! :eek:

Just see in 2:26!
I can't believe I forgot about it. It's one of the most epic lip sync performances! :eek:

lord jesus it's the goddess and Queen of The Greece. xfaint how could we have all missed this icon? Shame on everyone imo

go back into the Attica thread and there is a real treat that goes on for pages and pages: http://escunited.com/forum/threads/9057-Attica?p=1484239&viewfull=1#post1484239

Efi would have honestly hands down won this spin off with who is competing here. Is it too late to add her in? xheat

xheart xheart
thodi1_0.jpg
xheart xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran
It's embarrassing how I forgot about this performance when I was searching for an entry. My mind went immediately to Despina Vandi. :lol:

I remembered it while I was watching Portugal's entry! :lol:

Mrvn

So so sorry for missing the DDL. Was busy with my exams & the prom. :lol:
I've sent my votes now, if that's okay. :D

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Your votes have been accepted, don't worry.

Now that everyone has voted, we have a winner!

Results June 24th 21h CEST

Top Bottom