Contact us

WV Spin-Off 107 // Grande Alaturka Lip Sync // 100% LIVE in Las Vegas - Confirmation thread

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

up-1britney.jpg

Send the best hot live lipsync performances from all around the world, any genre.
A super hot example:

SCHEDULE
Confirmation: June 8th until June 14th
Show: June 15th until June 21st
Results: June 22nd

Send your entry to DenizESC stating:

Country/region:
Artist:
Song:
YouTube link:

CONFIRMED
:lb::ch::us::gr::rs::uk::tr::ro::nrwe::de::pl::pt::it:::yohu::emro::blgr:lond:

RESERVED

DenizESC

Banned
Work!!! Y'all better send your entries quick.

Btw bitch [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] I reserve :tr: obv

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I've literally been wondering why the thread hasn't been posted, then I realised it had. :lol:

Anyway, My entry has been sent in. xheat i was stuck between a hot talkshow lip sync or a stage lip sync from some festival. Both hot songs. Anywho, :rs: is in.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:uk: is in. I came out of spin-off retirement especially for this one. I couldn’t miss the chance to send one of my greatest childhood to present day idols with an absolute bop of a song. I tell you, she’s got more energy than a crate full of lucozade. Prepare your bodies. I’m coming in hard on the Grande Alaturka Lip Sync spin-off.

Edit: sorry, I’ve been out of the spin-off game so long that I’ve lost my ability to read. I sent my entry to Ana. I’ll send it to Deniz now.

DenizESC

Banned

Send your entry to DenizESC stating:

Country/region:
Artist:
Song:
YouTube link:

I like that lots of people want to join however guys as you can see Ana was pretty clear about the PM format we want, read well before sending a pm. I've got pms explaining me about the artists and all and I stan that and read all of it however pls also at least put the country name in your pm or at the very least a link to the song would be helpful xrofl xrofl

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
so deniz is about to send me other confirmed entries but we don't have that many contestants. anyone would like an extension or would you rather start it right away?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
If there's a deadline extension I will take advantage of it :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Thank you - will send an entry!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
And in honor of this spinoff getting chosen, let us pay tribute to the long-dead but never-forgotten OG version of this spinoff - thank you so much [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] for giving us this beautiful gift xheat

http://escunited.com/forum/threads/13809-80-s-FSWWHSP

DenizESC

Banned
Btw sis [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] I just noticed how much I stan this thread title

'100% LIVE'

xlove xheat

Top Bottom