Contact us

WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE RESULTS SHOW from the post #27!!!

Hele.

elro509.png

QTUcQtu.png

Hele.

Re: WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE SHOW PREVIEW | Deadline: TBA - 23:59 CET

Thank you [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] for TITLE BANNER! xheart xrunhug xbow

This is show preview, I would like to add few more things in show but as delay has been so long I decided to share the songs! Hope to add few more things in show, as well as correct mistake in banner 3 for Idaho (once again apologizes) and decide on deadline! Until then, you can enjoy the songs and please remember that voting lines are not opened yet!

Eulaliya

Re: WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE SHOW PREVIEW | Deadline: TBA - 23:59 CET

[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] Could you cancel the Massachussetts entry I once sent? I just replaced it with my official South Carolinian entry, so MASS no longer competing like Monika Marija replaced 'Criminal' with 'Light On' for the final :)

Hele.

[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] Could you cancel the Massachussetts entry I once sent? I just replaced it with my official South Carolinian entry, so it's no longer competing like Monika Marija replaced 'Criminal' with 'Light On' :)

OMG, I'm so sorry! I was in hurry and hasn't noticed it! So sorry! I will make new banner list then for 19 songs and cancel Massachusetts entry!

Hele.

Re: WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE SHOW PREVIEW | Deadline: March 27 - 23:59 CET

So, mistakes are finally corrected. Due to overseen Massachusetts entry that had been withdrawn and is not in competition, I have removed it. To not mess whole draw, I just shorten songs to preform for one place earlier after original Massachusetts draw (6th). In the end we have 19 entries! As well, mistake on Idaho's banner is corrected. Apologizes once again. And deadline is added! Show now should be without mistakes! If you see any, please tell me. Due to be so overload, I'm so sorry to not prepare hosts and arena but simply can't. I want to say BIG THANK YOU to [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] who saved show from being totally empty and made this amazing intro banner! Thank you Ash! xheart xbow xbow
Good luck to all players! xcheer xhug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE SHOW PREVIEW | Deadline: March 27 - 23:59 CET

I want to say BIG THANK YOU to [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] who saved show from being totally empty and made this amazing intro banner! Thank you Ash! xheart xbow xbow
Good luck to all players! xcheer xhug

It was really all your work Hele. I just took inspiration from your concept and worked with it. Your show looks great, you've got a good hand at graphics. :D

esc87fan

Very nice show Hele, I noticed some songs that I really love here! I will vote as soon as I can

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Arizona voted! Love the top few songs in my rank, but this is a very weak spin off, song wise imo.

Hele.

Re: WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE SHOW PREVIEW | NEW Deadline: March 30 - 23:59 CET

Last day of ddl but missing 10 set of votes so ddl extended! Will do reminders later!

ShoeFlo

Re: WV Spin-Off #104 | Americavision | THE SHOW PREVIEW | NEW Deadline: March 30 - 23:59 CET

Oh damn, really? So I secretely listened to the songs in the office for no reasons now? xcrazy

Nevermind, you will get my voting in 5 minutes

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Georgia has voted. Some very uninspiring choices, and some very nice songs. Some people should try to be more original IMO.

One of my favorite songs ever is among the entries of this spin-off as well.

esc87fan

Texas voted a few days ago

Gabor77

New Mexico has voted xheart !!

ferret

iNm.gif

Amir

Veteran

it feels like this spin-off is taking forever :lol:

Hele.

I deeply apologize, I know I should never take this hosting. xcry xcry It is no sense to explain, I just got second job that I was waiting so long and it was once all this hosting started and I just couldn't catch everything. I thought I would prepare results show but I was wrong again. I'm so sorry everyone.

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I deeply apologize, I know I should never take this hosting. xcry xcry It is no sense to explain, I just got second job that I was waiting so long and it was once all this hosting started and I just couldn't catch everything. I thought I would prepare results show but I was wrong again. I'm so sorry everyone.

If you need any help with the results, just let us know!

Hele.

Results show definitely tomorrow night around 20 - 21 CET!
Once again, deep apologizes for such hosting :( :(

Top Bottom