Contact us

WV Special Edition-Join the Congrats Show-Submit your entry DDL 7th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

chontono

4qzz.png

Welcome to this Special Edition of Worldvision, the Congratulations Show, to be held in the wonderful Faroe Islands :D
All former participants of the contest are welcome as they are picking ONE of their past WV entries, the one you want to give a second chance or see again in the contest. It doesn´t matter if the song is from a former country/region of yours or the present one. Each country could have then more than one song if different contestants choose it, as long as it´s a song the participants have taken before to the contest.
Songs should be sent to chontono by PM, being the deadline on 7th November 22,00 CET.
The show will hopefully be on the forum by 8th November and it consists of only ONE final.
Songs should be submitted this way:
Artist:
Song title:
Country/Region:
Youtube link:

IMPORTANT and NEW: I need some words from each of you, something between 15-20 words, where you express briefly your reasons to send this song again, or maybe a wish for everyone or the value of music in your life xrose You can be as lame or blunt as you want, but of course swear words will not be published :lol:, though you can use slang ;)
Participants at this point: CG, DannyDS, EmperorG, Steffan, SRBIJA, esc87fan, Cinderella, HEAON, hawadharma, nofuxCZ, RomanfromRussia, Jim, kopachka, Stargazer, Milos-BC, Amir, Avalon, Nicholas123, Gera11, Norazineb2012, Celia, Shmelsasha, CC92, cegs5, as78, AdelAdel, Sahistul, nekoisneko, Hele., Sven, Tinchey, anselm, Staewi, VasilijeM, Daniels1000, Yoni, TheLuflee, EurovisionSmile, chontono

SRBIJA

Banned
So there we go! xcheer

:hu: delegation has arrived to :fo: and will be presenting the final Results show. xcookie

:at: Austrian entry has been sent. :)

Staewi

The :de: :ie: entry is chosen already but I'm having a hard time to write all I feel about this entry in 15-20 words. :lol:

Amir

Veteran
The :de: :ie: entry is chosen already but I'm having a hard time to write all I feel about this entry in 15-20 words. :lol:

I hope it's that Irish entry I fell in love with so badly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom