Contact us

WV song stuck in your head today

cegs5

Now tha Central Canada failed to q, i remembered of this Peruvian masterpiece! xheart @cegs5

Killary :love: (what a name!) This entry was another victim of the three semis system, was 10th regular and did well in REJU xfaint... happy to know you still remember it.
I need to check out the Central Canada song xheat

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

iowacorn

Okay so I did WV like YEARS ago when it first started, let's say 2014. I cannot remember who sent it, I believe it was some southern European country (thinking from Spain to the Balkans). It was a solo female pop singer and the words to the (uptempo) song included " something something your pelvis", something something being a verb. It was definitely in the first 35 or so editions of the contest. Perhaps it was a spinoff? If anyone remembers this and could link me to the song, I would really appreciate it!

This has been in my head for YEARS And going through the database hasn't proven fruitful, unfortunately.

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Okay so I did WV like YEARS ago when it first started, let's say 2014. I cannot remember who sent it, I believe it was some southern European country (thinking from Spain to the Balkans). It was a solo female pop singer and the words to the (uptempo) song included " something something your pelvis", something something being a verb. It was definitely in the first 35 or so editions of the contest. Perhaps it was a spinoff? If anyone remembers this and could link me to the song, I would really appreciate it!

This has been in my head for YEARS And going through the database hasn't proven fruitful, unfortunately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLd90z8nZA This!!! :ch:!!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm not a very festive person yet every Christmas without fail I find myself listening to this beautiful Sofia Karlsson song @Stargazer blessed WorldVision with some years ago (half a decade must have passed now?). Of all the lovely entries people have sent over the years, Julkortet became one of the most dearest to me.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I just realised this thread is locked? what? :lol: lemme change that

Top Bottom