Contact us

WV SILJAN 120 | SCHEDULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
wv120header.jpg

Welcome to the picturesque Siljan Lake District, at the heart of the Dalarna province.

CONFIRMATION
February 17 - February 22

SEMI FINAL I
February 23 - February 29
Results: March 1

SEMI FINAL II
February 24 - March 1
Results: March 2

GRAND FINAL
March 3 - March 9
Results: March 11

SEMI DRAW

FINAL DRAW

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Good luck with hosting again Anna! I know it'll be fab :mrgreen: Siljan looks so beautiful from that banner, gosh Sweden is such a stunning country xfaint

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Good luck hosting, Anna! :D

We're all going to be chilling by the lake then? xheat I doubt anyone will be going for a dip this time of the year though. :lol: Siljan looks so picturesque. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yay! Good luck Anna xheart I can't believe you're hosting again so soon again after the last time. I guess you gotta jump on these chances when you get em. It's gonna be fun

Eulaliya

Good luck with the late winter hosting Anna! xcheer

And just a heads up to vote in The Beatles NF:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:mrgreen:

People who travel the world for years and years without a job will always be a mystery for me.

I know someone who has gone all over Europe, uses hostels, hitch hikes etc and has seen so many great places all on the super cheap. Puts the rest of us to shame. 😂

Grinch

I know someone who has gone all over Europe, uses hostels, hitch hikes etc and has seen so many great places all on the super cheap. Puts the rest of us to shame. 😂

We all envy that one friend, dream about things and then just be happy because it's friday xrollinglol Yep, simple as that.

Ausesken

To me, above the pleasure of travelling there's the preference of not sharing my room or my restroom with pigs, party-goings, druggies, etc. :lol: I had enough with sharing a flat with pigs and druggies for 6 months, thank you :D Edit: and preferably not sharing my bed with bedbugs either XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom