Contact us

WV ROVANIEMI 117 / SEMI FINAL 2 | RESULTS AT 18:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainshow

Veteran
OMG gomg OMG! Thank you! Dziękuję bardzo for making the first ever Pomeranian entry qualify! I am so deliriously happy!

My grandmother asked me why I was so happy right now (she's sitting next to me). She also says hello!

esc87fan

Good evening guys. Congrats to the qualifiers so far! It was a strong semi... I'm afraid my first entry for Pomerania won't make it. But I really enjoyed this semi!

You were saying? xacademic

JSSArcos

OMG gomg OMG! Thank you! Dziękuję bardzo for making the first ever Pomeranian entry qualify! I am so deliriously happy!

My grandmother asked me why I was so happy right now (she's sitting next to me). She also says hello!

Woww , my results show is also being watched by your grandmother , my hospdingagem is won :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Mainshow

Veteran
You were saying? xacademic

I know that the Polish language ain't a beautiful one (to most ears) and I'm still new to this game + I dunno.. Representing Polish voivodeships means a lot to me. I am so happy you guys seemed to appreciated the song "Katarakta".

JSSArcos

and the last qualifier is?

....................................................................................................
.................................................................................

.............................................................................................................

tenor.gif

is ..............

source.gif

.......................................................................................

Captura-de-Ecr-3824.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :ro:!! xbow Not quite as good as Semi 1, but still decent. Super sad to have lost my 12 from :bg: though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom