Contact us

WV ROVANIEMI 117 - LIVE IN THE MOMENT | GRAND FINAL | Results today at 20:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

theditz83

Veteran
Gaga!!! Queen!! What a month for WV results - first Britney wins the spin-off, now Gaga wins the main contest... I'm done, life is complete, take me out to pasture and I will graze peacefully until I die xlove xheat xheya

My final :bg: entry is coming to slay to complete the triple threat... I can say no more... xshock1

SaladBreak

*searching google on how to start a speech without OMG*

OMG!

First of all, thank you to the amazing Iberian duo [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] for hosting, everything was more than perfect.

Thank you also to all the positive and friendly people here who make this such a great community xhug

Congratulations to :se:, it was a nerve-wrecking battle in the end :D
Congratulations to :it: on the bronze as well

And you too Ashley on a wooden medal xheat
Congrats on the first top 10s to Ana and Deniz #AsiaOneLove

When it comes to the song, I love it so much. It reminds me of 10 years ago playing FarmVille and winning a gingerbread house in a holiday promo gift.
It's one of those songs that makes you happy and sad at the same time. I thought it was perfect for the New Year's and it won in a tight battle against the Black Eyed Peas in an imaginary NF I held. And thankfully it seems like enough time has passed for you to enjoy it again xheart

As you can see, I am not really good at holding speeches, so I will just go on with thanking all the voters and hope the oscar music starts playing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:12: :de:::mida:bg::it::neus::ua:
:10: :kr::ro::nwen:
:8: Central Russia::sy
:7: :gr::kant:
:6:
:5: :il::se:
:4: :pe::lond:
:3: :es:::na
:2: :ba::west:
:1: :tr:

And see you in California!!!

Ausesken

I don't know why, one specific moment I remember listening to Just Dance is while I was waiting in the copy centre of my uni, which was always full of people. Perhaps because the song made the waiting less tiring? XD

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you so so much to everybody who voted for Sweden!! :se: I think I managed to thank everybody separately as the results show was going on but in case I didn't, I'm grateful for all your votes. I'm absolutely over the moon with my first second place because I've now got every medal xyes Last time we were in Rovaniemi, pretty much exactly four years ago, I won the edition, and now this time I've come second... I guess this is my lucky host city :mrgreen:

Massive congratulations to [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] and :cali:! I'm so happy to see you win, you send great entries edition after edition and I'm glad that you've finally got the top prize! And especially with such a hot throwback hit xheat It was a super close race but Gags slayed it in the end xheat Now I can't wait to escape the winter cold and have a spicy edition in Cali :mrgreen:

Also congrats to :it:::mida:ro: for rounding up the top 5! Bossed it :D Especially big love to my 12pts :ro:, an absolute banger tbh xlove

A huge thank you and congratulations to both [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] for a wonderful hosting. You guys have had so many extra hurdles to jump over with the forum issues and everything, but you still managed to give us such a sleek and well-organised edition. You guys have earnt a break :lol:

Love to you all xlove

JSSArcos

Well, congratulations to California and Laura xheart, it was not really my favorite, in fact it was just my 20th place. But I was very happy for you and for being your first victory xrunhugCongratulations also to Sweden for 2nd place and Italy for 3 place, great songs ;) and Western USA deserved so much more.

Thank you very much to everyone who voted for :fi:xhugxrunhugxbowEspecially by the :12::nwen::za: xshockxheatxrunhug

12th place is pretty good for this song, I had no great expectations, so quite pleased with the result, it's a fun metal thing I've loved since the first time, and a great band ... had to send something risky to my PQ :D

I want to thank you from the bottom of my Heart for WONDERFUL HELP [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] xheartxrose Olga you went tireless,fantastic,amazing,star ... (add all possible synonyms) , without you is wonderful hosting had not been possible xheart Couldn't have done it without you! xrunhug

I think we made an amazing duo (Iberian duo looks like a good name) :lol:
giphy.gif

Personally, another hosting made (2 time :eek: ), it's always amazing but also synonymous with a lot of responsibility,so I get the feeling if i should be fulfilled and relieved by the end of this edition, I tried to always give my best, I hope i have enjoyed the whole edition :D Was particularly very complicated host this edition ,because of the problems of the forum, but luckily everything went well, It was with pleasure that I hosted this edition for this amazing Contest. Thanks for all the support and be happy xheartxbow

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations to the Laura winning the final WorldVision edition of the 2010s with an artist who defined what the 2010s were at their very best. xheart

Thank you as well to our hosts for a FAB show!! What a great job from start to finish - and those GIFTS! What a nice touch!

And finally, thank you to everyone who voted for :neus: in the semi xheart

Eulaliya

Congrats :cali: and Laura, that song brought me late 2000's nostalgia even though it's actually shortlisted from my list xheart

And danke schön for voting for the eclectic 80s I C O N Herr Mike Mareen xlove

20th place, 93 pts

:12:
:10: :pe: :jp: :ua:
:8: :it: :neus:
:7: :sobr: :cy:
:6: :bg:
:5: :kr: :ie:
:4: :svea:
:3: :pl:
:2: :sc:
:1: :au: :wale:

And thanks to João and Olga for the fabulous hosting xheart
See you in :nwen: xwave

nekoisneko

Thank you to who has voted for :kant: in the semi and grandfinal! xlove

congrats to :cali: and thank you for the show [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] !

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A big congratulations to Lauraxheatxheart You've really been on a roll of late and this victory was due. It's not one of my favourite Gaga songs, but I think in some editions I'd be able to give it something. It's just that this one was crazy strong so I must apologise. I'm so looking forward to your edition in California!

And congratulations to dear Connor and Kris tooxheart Ana and Deniz both getting their first top 10s together too
daydreaming.gif
Legendary moment.

Thank you for all the Riki points!! 8th is WOW. This song was kind of like a dream discovery for me. Shooketh from the first listen and knew I'd be sharing it here ASAP. Very pleased twenty two people voted for it in this ridiculously good final, and it even managed to pick up the prestigious Syrian 12, as well as Southern USA's top points which was a big positive surprise I couldn't have seen coming (I knew you liked it but I would have guessed more towards mid to low points).

:12: :susa:::sy
:10: xwhistle
:8: :kr::sobr::pe:
:7: :pl::cali::fi::it:
:6: :au::nwen::cy:
:5: :sc:
:4: :tr::wale:
:3: :no::lv::svea:
:2: :neus::ua:
:1: ::berl Central Russia

Thank you so much Joao and Olga for everything xheart You two were given the cruel task of hosting when the forum was on life support. I probably would have freaked out and rage quit but you calmly got us through everything. This new cohost rule is the best, most cutest thing that ever happened to WorldVision. What pairings will we see next? But anyway, both of you take a well earned rest now. You did great.

And I absolutely cannot end this post without saying a final word about this lady.

beata-kozidrak-viva-luty-2016-452907-GALLERY_BIG.jpg

It's official. Za bramą is my new all time favourite WorldVision discovery. Pretty much any other edition and Cyprus, South Korea, Svealand and Berlin would have been having an absolutely brutal battle for my 12 (I loved each one), but luck wasn't with them when Poland decided to have the ultimate mature and iconic looking lady with deep voice singing melancholic piano ballad that gets bigger and bigger before eventually blowing up planet earth moment. I'm still shocked every time I experience it, and I'm sad actually Beata managed only 11th. Outstanding entry. Thank you so much Mario for sharing this song. It's immense!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
. This new cohost rule is the best, most cutest thing that ever happened to WorldVision. What pairings will we see next?

giphy.gif

It is I who will be joining Laura in the new dream team hosting pair. x

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to Laura on winning this edtition. It's not the kind of song I like, but it's always great when jurors that have never won finally reach their first victory. :D

Also big thanks to the hosts for the wonderful shows. xheart

Finally another big thanks to all the jurors who supported The Sirens in the semi. xhug xheart

​See you in WV 119! xwave

Genesis

And I absolutely cannot end this post without saying a final word about this lady.

beata-kozidrak-viva-luty-2016-452907-GALLERY_BIG.jpg

It's official. Za bramą is my new all time favourite WorldVision discovery. Pretty much any other edition and Cyprus, South Korea, Svealand and Berlin would have been having an absolutely brutal battle for my 12 (I loved each one), but luck wasn't with them when Poland decided to have the ultimate mature and iconic looking lady with deep voice singing melancholic piano ballad that gets bigger and bigger before eventually blowing up planet earth moment. I'm still shocked every time I experience it, and I'm sad actually Beata managed only 11th. Outstanding entry. Thank you so much Mario for sharing this song. It's immense!

Awww xheart I'm still stunned at how deeply this song managed to affect some of you! I think that is the ultimate prize you can win in this game xlove

Longer post incoming in my Polen thread, but thanks to all who decided to support :pl: with votes :)

Grinch

Congrats California! 🧜‍♀️

It's great to be back finally! I can see the threads and comment! Yassss! 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom