Contact us

WV ROVANIEMI 117 - LIVE IN THE MOMENT | GRAND FINAL | Results today at 20:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausesken

Krishoes

Lady Gaga winning again xheat

Italy 3rd xheat

GRAZIEEEEEEEEE xheart

And thank you to the hosting team for a wonderful edition to celebrate the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020, a new year with Worldvision xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This is probably one of the best results ever since i've joined WV. Such great entries at the top of the scoreboard.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WOAH. Congrats Laura xcheer xcheer
happycry.gif
and thank you for 16th place! :D
1YZx.gif

xheart
:8::fi::de::ua:
:7::ca::bg:
:6::sobr::se::lond::seou:
:5::cali: CentralRussia
:4::ba:::mida:us::it::at:
:3::za:
:2::dk::gr:
xrose

And absolutely fantastic hosting, Joao & Olga. You are the heroes of our times, with all the forum troubles and stuff, you managed to push through xyes

esc87fan

I really hoped for a better result, but it was not to be this time. I just wanted to send a really special song that meant a lot to me for my 100th overall participation, so just getting it to the final is enough for me

Thank you especially to ::berl and :lond: for the 12s

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to :cali:! Also huge thanks to our epic hosts this edition who have coped not just with the usual fun of Christmas and a New Year but also various forum glitches - incredible job by you both and exemplary hosting!! xlove xlove

Amir

Veteran
Congrats :cali: great winner xheart

Mamma mia that was a close qualification for me.
Thanks to everyone who voted for :il: xcheer

And it was a great hosting guys, very well done xbow

FabiESC

Congrats :cali: xfruit
So happy that this amazing hot hit have won. xheat

Thank you to all they are voted for Germany, i thought i can get higher place than a 17th place, but i'm happy that i was in the final. :cool:

Ausesken

Ok, now after congratulating Laura, I have more to say:
[MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION], thank you for letting me help you in this hosting xheart xrunhug you've done a great job, and to me it's been a lot of fun, although sometimes a bit stressing with the forum issues, etc :lol:
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], thank you very much for your help through this edition! xlove and congrats on that 4th place!! xcheer Another top 5 for your records :mrgreen:
[MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION], congrats on your 2nd place! xcheer I've been playing your song a lot since I heart it for the first time and I just LOVE it! xheart

And in general, thank you all for making this edition so great! In terms of music it's been amazing to me tbh, that's why I wasn't surprised when I DNQ XDD. See you all next edition xhug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Honestly so pleased with this result, as if it was I who had won. :lol: Congrats again :cali: & Laura this is such a super great entry and a song I've loved for years. It's incredible to see it win here followed by several other great entries. It makes it even better to see you win with it and get your first victory, you've had many close calls recently and finally did it. xkiss btw, we exchanged 12s. :mrgreen: Also a huge thank you to our Iberian dream team [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] for their hot hosting, the both of you did incredible job and it's been amazing to be part of this edition with you as hosts. Thank you. xlove

For my entry I didn't think i'd come top 5. I wasn't sure who would be so into a hot bit of diaspora pleasing latino music. Thank you so much for the points and the support to this great entry. You've exceeded all my expectations for it. xheart Now onto London! :cool:

::mida 4th
132pts

:12: :pe: :cali: Central Russia
:10: :ba: :bg: :lond: :es:
:8: :west: :nwen:
:7: ::sy
:6: :ro:
:5: :gr: :seou: :de:
:4: :kr:
:3: :fi: :us:
:2:
:1: :za: ::na