Contact us

WV ROVANIEMI 117 - LIVE IN THE MOMENT | GRAND FINAL | Results today at 20:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSSArcos

WV-117-FINLAND-26.png

Or send via gmail:[email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS and prosperous New Year ! xheartxheartxheart

Ausesken

Re: WV ROVANIEMI 117 - LIVE IN THE MOMENT | GRAND FINAL | DDL: 01/01-23:59 CET

To those who could attend LL tonight, note that Central Russia's entry is not Yulianna Karaulova, but Molly (the back up entry). Make sure your vote is for the right song.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

omg Olga this such a wonderful festive thing to do. xheart bless you. Such a surprise! I love my gift. :D Actually I am subscribed to Hatsy so you hit the nail on the head. Thank you very much. xlove

edit: omg some of these other ones are great. :lol:

Ausesken

omg Olga this such a wonderful festive thing to do. xheart bless you. Such a surprise! I love my gift. :D Actually I am subscribed to Hatsy so you hit the nail on the head. Thank you very much. xlove

Yaaay!! xyaaay It's great news for me that you liked your present, now at least 1 person likes it and it's not a complete fail :lol:

Glad that you liked the idea as well xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Yaaay!! xyaaay It's great news for me that you liked your present, now at least 1 person likes it and it's not a complete fail :lol:

Glad that you liked the idea as well xlove

A lot of them are very funny. Idk how anyone can not like their present. :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Btw great banners Joao. xheart So lovely and festive also. However, i'm officially entering a 3.7 seconds boycott :us: for getting the pimp banner with a cat. IOTAP Am jealous.

For real, great show. :D

Ausesken

A lot of them are very funny. Idk how anyone can not like their present. :mrgreen:

How you dare opening other people's gifts? IOTAP So the typical 'cat' that unwraps everybody's presents at night is you? xrollinglol

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

How you dare opening other people's gifts? IOTAP So the typical 'cat' that unwraps everybody's presents at night is you? xrollinglol

It was only a sneak peak, they wouldn't have even noticed that the wrapping is torn slightly. :mrgreen: I was only trying to help open them. :(

esc87fan

Thank you for the present, I LOVE the song you chose for me! xlove

Merry Christmas!

Amir

Veteran

A World's Air Pollution Real time Air Quality map,
such a life-changing present.
Thank you very very much xheart xheart xheart

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I adore my present. A strawberry eating ASMR tortoise.... like HOW DID YOU KNOW? This was just what I wanted. Combining my love of reptiles, the best fruit and the fascinating world of ASMR. Everyone is going to be wondering now why I’m not going to arrive downstairs hair all frazzled and looking panicked and confused as I usually do on Christmas morning. Three minutes of strawberry tortoise has totally calmed me down, putting me into a zen like state.

And the show again is just wonderful. My cat banner >>>> . You two really need some kind of permanent statue of yourselves placed on top of our forum for giving us such a memorable show during the most difficult as well as inconvenient of times. Bless you bothxheart

Merry Christmas everyone. The bah humbug has been well and truly knocked out of me this year.

giphy.gif

as78

Thank you so much for the present. xlove xbow Great choice! xheart
Merry Christmas everyone! xcheer

Mainshow

Veteran

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Sorry! I couldn't make it and be part of the LL but my Christmas Programme got expanded last night.

Thank you for your present. What a lovely idea and I love it that Santa chose a video of my favourite band of all-time! How did he know!? #speechless

Ausesken

Thank you guys!! xheart I know some might be disappointed, but we did try hard to give you something you liked or you could find interesting enough :lol:

Ausesken

A World's Air Pollution Real time Air Quality map,
such a life-changing present.
Thank you very very much xheart xheart xheart

giphy.gif

Santa is very concerned about pollution, climate change, etc., so after attending the Climate Change Conference in Madrid he decided he would provide this information to someone here :lol: But don't leave us with the tension of not knowing if you are breathing good air or not :(

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Thank you guys!! xheart I know some might be disappointed, but we did try hard to give you something you liked or you could find interesting enough :lol:

Thank YOU both. These presents are adorable. What a charming ideaxheart

Everyone hates me at Christmas as I’m the guy that’s so difficult to buy for, and never makes wish lists. My mother this year just gave up I think and got me a dark blue shirt identical to one I already own, perhaps as she was scared of me getting offended by the stripy, colourful fashion she usually tries to get me wearing, along with the moisturiser and face wash I use, which I’d already just stocked up on recently, buying three of each when they were in the sale. Guess my skin will be feeling somewhat nice for a while to come yet.

Ausesken

Thank YOU both. These presents are adorable. What a charming ideaxheart

Everyone hates me at Christmas as I’m the guy that’s so difficult to buy for, and never makes wish lists. My mother this year just gave up I think and got me a dark blue shirt identical to one I already own, perhaps as she was scared of me getting offended by the stripy, colourful fashion she usually tries to get me wearing, along with the moisturiser and face wash I use, which I’d already just stocked up on recently, buying three of each when they were in the sale. Guess my skin will be feeling somewhat nice for a while to come yet.

Is there any mother that knows exactly what her son wants? :lol: My mum also has no idea what to give to my brother. Well, we know what he likes: playing games. But she doesn't want to buy anything of that because she thinks he will spend hours playing and she doesn't like it XD

SaladBreak

Thank you for the gift xheart
I love youtube videos like that
That girl is little suspicious to me though, she says “idk how 100 year old clothing I try on always fit me so well”, emphasizing it was made for someone else xthink
I think a vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom