CONFIRMATION PERIOD
01/08 - 06/08

FIRST SEMIFINAL
08/08 - 14/08

SECOND SEMIFINAL
09/08 - 15/08

GRAND FINAL
17/08 - 22/08

Grand Final results one or two days after the deadline. The deadline might be prolonged.

:is::is::is:

Enjoy your stay in Iceland!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Lovely banner! xlove xbow Good luck with all the hosting things. xrose

[MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] The confirmation thread has the DDL listed as the 6th, but your schedule says the 7th, so which is it? xthink

daniels1000

Lovely banner! xlove xbow Good luck with all the hosting things. xrose

[MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] The confirmation thread has the DDL listed as the 6th, but your schedule says the 7th, so which is it? xthink

I was just about to ask [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION] to move it to 7th! I can't post the show before 8th, so it makes sense to prolong the deadline for a day.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
xheart xheart xheart Wonderful banner, Daniel! xlove Good luck inspiration with hosting the upcoming edition,my friend! xup :D Who needs luck when we're talking about you and your hosting skills! xrose

ShoeFlo

Hopefully this time Reykjavik will present us more aesthetic banner pictures than it did the last time...

xthink

..,anyway, the schedule banner already looks so incredibly blackmerian (blackmerish?) I could totally see yeti and polar bear standing somewhere. It is so stunning, cold and wanderlust-provoking. I am curios to see your banners design.

and of course you managed to fit "atmosphere" into this editions slogan. :mrgreen:

Good luck my friend!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Good luck hosting! That design looks totally you Daniel, reminds me a bit already of that Scottish hosting 94969496 editions ago with video qualifiers.

I was just about to ask [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION] to move it to 7th! I can't post the show before 8th, so it makes sense to prolong the deadline for a day.

Unfortunately it's literally just me and Steph this edition as Gera and Veronika are on holiday, and Elgars is on break. I would extend but i'm working until very late on the 7th so the entries wouldn't get confirmed until super late to early morning (maybe even later depending how tired I am) and Steph is going to host the LLs. So we'll keep it as it is and just wait a day so it suits both of our times better.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo I like the look of this draw.

c40taz1.png

esc87fan

I will be able to host both LLs, but the LL for SF1 will be starting a little later due to my coming home from work. I'll post the official time sometime tomorrow

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
When half your pot suddenly disappeared and got replaced. xcrazy :lol:

:lol: xcrazy I know the feeling. And if we pay attention to it, there's half of what we used to be left, and the others have got "moody" moments when it comes to like what our pot usually loves xrofl2. .. xthink And I was about to celebrate getting slowly Daniel and Florian back on track... :| So, it's a good thing I didn't. :lol:

ShoeFlo

My move to a different pot was long overdue imo. This is even more true for Daniel. Having said that, I was always proud to be part of what was formerly known as Pot 9

However, Zobo's shift to the former Pot 9 seems to me pretty bizarre and random at the same xcrazy I didnt realize his votings became so Pot 9 friendly. His songs are often everything but Pot 9-ish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom