Contact us

WV REYKJAVIK 112 • Semifinal 2 • DDL: August 15, 23:59 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniels1000

MTshXkg.png

■■■

Welcome to the 2nd semifinal! After capturing the breathtaking Icelandic natural landscapes,
in this part of the journey through Icelandic atmosphere, we will discover the Icelandic wildlife.

■■■

■■■

Send your votes to [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] until August 15, 23:59 CET!
Please mention your OWN NATION (which is voting) in the PM!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh they're some beautiful pics. xheart I love the Puffins on my banner bless them. Awareness to some endangered birds. Also shoutout to the sheep banners without it being a boiled head.

This semi has some really great strong songs, it will be hard to make my votes.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
OMG! My favourite song of all time is in this semi! Literally! xheart xheart xbow xbow xbow

Earlier I decided I wouldn't reju-vote in this edition (I'm going on vacation without normal internet, and it will be difficult for me to listen to so many songs), but now I just have to reju-vote! :mrgreen:

It would be a crime to leave this song without support. I just love it so much the words can't describe...xheat

PS amazing show!!! :mrgreen:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:kr: reju-voted. this sounds like your good old worldvision semi. enjoyable anyway.

btw, germany's link didn't work here for me

Mainshow

Veteran
Personally, I think that the first semi final was slightly more impressive but it's hard to compete since Beyond The Black is my 3rd favourite band of all times.

That said, I love how diverse WW is and also this semi has amazing entries! I'm not allowed to cast my votes but I'd shortlist more than 10 songs for sure! Good luck, everyone!

theditz83

Veteran
I sooooo want to vote! [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] will you at least be doing the betting odds again so I can reward my faves? (assuming they qualify of course ;) )

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I sooooo want to vote! [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] will you at least be doing the betting odds again so I can reward my faves? (assuming they qualify of course ;) )

Ah yes I will. I want to try something with the semis also, you just reminded me. :D I'll post about it later.

JSSArcos

Well come back from vacation and see that we are going to Reykjavik xheart

giphy.gif

Perfect Show, I love the simplicity of the show xlove, and the pictures (it was a fantastic selection) xheat

I know some names, it looks like it's gonna be a semi interesting :)

Seok-jin

Great show. Well done! xrose
:lond: London has voted. It was really hard to vote in this semi...so many hot hits xheat
Good luck to all of you! ;)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
::yohu has voted! Great semi again and I adore My Lovely Horse Banner ;) Best of luck y'all xlove xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted in both semis! :D Actually really quite a strong edition. xheat Love my top 10s in both semis and even had to leave out a few I enjoyed in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom