Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ SEMI FINAL 2 ≡ RESULTS ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Wow, Canada's entries are all in but the US is completely shut out! What are the odds?

:ca: SF2

:12:xup
:10:xup
:8:::midw
:7::is:
:6::neus:
:5:xup
:4::sobr:
:3:xup
:2:xup
:1:::ostl

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Kai, Ashley, Liza, Gera & my humble self all missed the final of this edition (if I am not mistaken). In the light of the qualification percentage statistics this is pretty pretty bizarre and hilarious since those are the active players with the highest qualification rates. WV becomes even more unpredictable.

I hope we each win our very own quen flop bra and sand artist now.

giphy.gif

ferret

4/10 (2) for 🇬🇧 :confused:

::shik ::ostl :nl: :is: :neus: :sobr: xwall:cry:

Congratulations to the finalists and thank you very much to everyone for the finale for Phildel! :cool:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers! Thanks for another great show from our hosting duo too!!

:sc: Regular Votes:

:12: :D
:10: :D
:8: ::midw
:7: ::shik
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :D
:3: :ru:
:2: :is:
:1: :lond:

5/10 so not the best results, but at least my top two made it!! xcheer Thanks to those who saw :sc: through to the final xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to everyone who qualified! Super happy my top 4 all made it, but kinda sad to lose half of my top 10 in what was quite a strong semi. :br: :ma: :ir: rip.

Great results show btw for both semis, these graphics are so good. I love the aesthetic.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations to all the qualifiers :D :D :D and what a beauuuutiful results show xheart

Thank you as well to everyone who voted for "We Belong Together" xheat I knew that my song would be a really tough sell, so seeing as many points as I got in this thread is ample, ample reward for which I am very grateful xlove

kopachka

Wow it took almost a year to manage to qualify for two editions in a row, so thank you for reminding me of how it feels. :)

Thank you for all the points that made 2012 qualify to the grand final! I was pretty unsure of its chances, but it was a pleasant surprise... Except the part of being called the last. :lol: Still I loved the show, great job! xlove

I am sorry we lost Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Russia. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom