Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ SEMI FINAL 2 ≡ RESULTS ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoeFlo

Oh well, whenever I try something different, risky, it ends with a NQ ...

Other than that, the results are very nice as my whole Top 5 was successful

:5: ::ostl
:4: :sobr:
:3: ::sa
:2: ::midw

Kai, Ashley, Liza, Gera & my humble self all missed the final of this edition (if I am not mistaken). In the light of the qualification percentage statistics this is pretty pretty bizarre and hilarious since those are the active players with the highest qualification rates. WV becomes even more unpredictable. xfaint I am happy for all the "underdogs" who finally get some more credit for their songs xup However, I will return stronger!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats to everyone once again and thank you for 17th place and 51 points! Considering the somewhat trashy draw, I did a bit better than I had in mind. No REJU too, SF1 voters you lazy bishes! At least I got 6/10 and my 11th is in too.

:neus: REGULAR VOTES
:10: :in:
:7: ::sa
:3: ::ostl
:2: :en:
11 Qualified
12 Brazil
13 Shikoku
14 Iran
15 Morocco

Great graphics once again, Kimmy and Elgars, country shapes are always cool to see! Thanks for the results show!

Uto

Veteran
Neither did all the regions of the US and the country itself. So let's not start this again.
One is an established pattern, the other a surprising exception. Your comparison is so weak I find it audacious that you put it to words.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers.

I’m starting to loose my motivation though :<
I’m not made for Brazilian bops it seems xshrug
you are xcry they are just ahead of its time!!!!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers.

I’m starting to loose my motivation though :<
I’m not made for Brazilian bops it seems xshrug
Fwiw i thought it would be an obvious qualifier. WV truly is becoming a bit more unpredictable.

ShoeFlo

WV 125

03. :sobr:
06. :pe:
11. :seou:
12. :cn:
17. :vn:

WV 126

01. :kr:
03. :br:
04. :cn:
12. :pe:
14. :vn:
17. :co:

WV 127

02. :jp:
10. :co:
11. :cn:
20. :seou:

WV 128

05. :kr:
07. :ir:
09. :pe:
14. :br:

WV 129

06. :sobr:
08. :ir:
10. :jp:
12. :in:
18. :vn:

One must be very blind to overlook the fact that Asia (and South America) have improved a loooot lately. And not only one or two have done very well, nearly all had some success in the past 5 editions as you can see. If somebody told me 50 editions before there'll be 4 Asian countries in The top 20 of an WV edition I would have called him crazy

This edition is weird anyway as I pointed out in the previous post. Not only Asia flopped this time but some of the very successful users in the community flopped, too. I think it is fun to see WV becoming unpredictable and there doesnt seem to be a "formula for success" anymore. Well, at least not that many formulas anymore

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I was ready to come to Brazil twice but you people crushed my dreams.

:12: :sobr:
:10: :br:
:8: :is:
:7: ::midw
:6: ::shik
:5: xheart
:4: xheart
:3: :neus: We can blame NF voters who sabotaged you by picking the wrong Sasha song x
:2: xheart
:1: :lond:

Liked also ::ostl::sa

Congratulations qualifiers!!!!xheart

Gosh, from 8/10 yesterday to 3/10 in the semi I loved so much. Ouch. Southeast Brazil was just a classic fer entry and I fell in love with it. The whole of Brazil had the Rugrats theme but as a sexy smash hit with daring tempo changes. I surprised myself by loving it hard (probably my most played song this edition). Iceland was ShoeFlo on holiday with a cocktail in hand that has one of those little mini umbrellas. So charming. Midwestern USA required your full attention but if you gave yourself to it then it revealed its beauty. Shikoku was just wild!!! Northeastern USA had a solid lil' vibey pop (actually the one I'm most surprised missed, especially considering the NF). London sent a classic. You'd have made my dad very happy Eulaliya with this choice. Ostlandet and Saudi Arabia were good too and feel like songs I could sit on at least 4 or 5 points in some semis. Sorry for the mini wall of text.

Thank you again for another stunner of a show TEAM #UA! Beautiful job as always xheart

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Yeah with tasteful Asia lovers joining WV recently. the contest has improved alot I agree XD

Time to make it even better xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom