Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Such fab and artistic banners xheat With a very rustic mood, which I'm here for it.
Also my night-sky milky-way banner, love me some night outside looking at the stars!

By the looks of it, it's a strong semi.dammit Good luck everyone!!

Gabor77

Very nice show xheat, the banners are simply amazing! xlove

Just as a side note, the Artist and Song on the banner is not our entry competing in this edition (it is our back-up) but the right song + video is linked to it :lol: Mentioning that so noone is going to be confused :lol:

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::shik voted after LL, with 14 songs shortlisted it was one of my favorite semis since I started.
And slick show by the way, I love some vertical banners

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Sexy banner for Saudi Arabia.

I just sent my votes. Strongest semi since I joined the contest, so consider I'm in love with your song if I gave you even 1 point.

Good luck xheart

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, I love Dutch banner! Where is this place @Alevender ? Maybe I will visit next year xheart
Житомирская область, село Солотвин (y)
Expectations vs reality :lol:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice show xheat, the banners are simply amazing! xlove

Just as a side note, the Artist and Song on the banner is not our entry competing in this entry (it is our back-up) but the right song + video is linked to it :lol: Mentioning that so noone is going to be confused :lol:
Thank you and thanks for pointing this out, I will fix that in a moment. The thing is, your entry in confirmation thread for some reason appears as this:
2020-09-30-19-14-54.png

I did not collect entries this time so I checked your PM and everything is OK there with submission form... but I guess it is not that easy for some people to check d/b or copy/paste full form from the PM :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom