Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ SEMI FINAL 1 ≡ RESULTS ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Congrats to ::onta and ::queb, Team Canada well represented in the final so far. I hope :ca: can make it 3 for 3 tomorrow! xclap

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big thanks to everyone who attended the results show and thanks for being such a responsive audience xhug
It was a pleasure for me collecting SF 1 votes and presenting the results, so many great memories from my previous hostings such as WV 74, 75, 90 and 96 come into mind... :-)
It's either me or Kimmy presenting them tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Big thanks to everyone who attended the results show and thanks for being such a responsive audience xhug
It was a pleasure for me collecting SF 1 votes and presenting the results, so many great memories from my previous hostings such as WV 74, 75, 90 and 96 come into mind... :-)
It's either me or Kimmy presenting them tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Fantastic qualifying banners. The graphics and visual atmosphere have been 10/10 so far. xbow xlove

ferret

4/10 for 🇬🇧 (reju):

:cn: :cu: :au: :us: :pt: :ie: xcryxangry

Congratulations to the finalists!! It will be extremely difficult to get the final tomorrow, but there is still a glimmer of hope... :unsure:

Amir

Veteran
Just realized now that :cali: flopped
I was ready to be a traitor to my own principles and throw my :12: at a Pitbull song.
"Dance Again" is just too much 2012 memories xcry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom