Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ GRAND FINAL ≡ WINNER ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
For real great top 3 there. Kinda eh my top 3 ended up on the right side, however this final was so strong that I loved all my top 10 a lot and beyond. Such a strong top 3 and actually such a great mix of countries across the entire top 5. Congrats both Connor and Steffan on getting your best results ever. A cherry on top of a great edition, hosting and results. 💯

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thanks to everyone who saw :sc: to 8th place (assuming :ca: wins the tie!) xlove I really was not sure how well this would go down, so to see no fewer than FOUR :12: is just utterly fabulous. Overwhelmingly happy with that result (although less happy that NONE of the songs I voted for finished ahead of me...)

:12: :ma: :ca: :jp: ::midw
:10: :hu: :tr:
:8: :sobr: :lond:
:7: :svea:
:6: :lv: ::cepo :cl: :ch:
:5: :no: :cy:
:4: :us:
:3: :pl:
:2: :neus:
:1: :cali: :is:

Great show too - sorry I couldn't follow all of it, but glad I caught the latter parts!!

Arion

Now everyone vote in Australian NF. I'm close to 20 voters. :ROFLMAO: #shamelessplug

theditz83

Veteran
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!! Omg congrats @theCONWEL and :se: - such a great winner and thoroughly deserved. I knew from the LL that it stood a good chance as it bops HARD!! Well done buddy xclap xlove

And omg thank you so so much for 11th place for :be: and Hadise. Here was me saying to Ana during the semis that I wasn't sure I stood a chance of qualifying so to get my best result since... Kate Ryan???... That's special xheart

Thanks legends:
:12: :se: :cn: :rs:
:10: ::onta
:8: :seou: :marm:
:7: :in:
:6: :dk:
:5: :de: :hu:
:4: :neus: :kz: ::shik :west:
:3: ::sa ::midw :us: :kr: ::queb :fr:
:2: ::berl
:1: :ma:

Great hosting Kim and Alevender - everything was perfect xclap xup

Uto

Veteran
Well I'm happy.

Country​
What You Voted​
What Uto Voted​
Sweden​
1​
1​
Seoul​
2​
2​
Kazakhstan​
3​
3​

Conner you fucking blessed god of all legends, I knew it when I heard it. Whole NF was a load of shit, Agnes was the first song and it knocked my socks off. Wig ended up all the way in my nans knickers, bless her RIP. Congratulations!

Many thanks to the hosting squad, was a great job. The shows were gorgeous and you know it. Keep up the good work!

cegs5

Congratulations Connor on your winning. !!! You’ve been done great lately, it was just about time!

Also big congrats to Steffan and Uvaro for being in the medal podium!

JamieBrown

Okay, so calm down now xdance

First of all, congrats on Sweden and Connor for this win xclap

And then once again an honest thanks to all my voters, there were several of them obvsly (idk if I've seen a :5: but hey I don't mind). That was a long journey in this results show, starting from the lowest and catching them other countries one by one. Awesome. First Top 10 since WV90(14 participations for me since then) xyes

:12: :bb: :love:
:10: :ru::cy::pt::nl: xcheers
:8: :au::uk: xcheers
:7: ::bury:ar::ch: xcheers
:6: :us::cn::is::en: xcheers
:5: :cu::ca::sobr: xcheers
:4: :hu::it::ie: xcheers
:3: :no: xcheers
:2: :ir: xcheers
:1: :pl::tr:::sa:se: xcheers

I'm not sad about my 12 Switzerland then again. I'm happy it qualified anyway, and I hope Dan will get his deserved success any time soon. My other 12 (or 10, as I couldn't give 12 two times) was Argentina and finished deservedly. And better behind us. Argentina may never pass us ;)

Last edited:

Aditya

An amazing winner! xheart

I’m very happy with 14th place, so thanks to all who voted for ::queb :D

A big thank you to Alevender and Kimmy for your amazing hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom