Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ GRAND FINAL ≡ WINNER ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to say massive thanks to @Kimrt for accepting this hosting and choosing me as co-host first. (y)
And thanks to everyone who has appreciated the effort behind all this hosting, I am really glad to see lots of positive feedback. (y)
I find it funny that banners for semi finals and final were actually my option B, I had something else in mind but I gave up on it and I think this looks just so much better anyway... lol.
There is some interesting trivia, when I was hosting WV 90 in Rotterdam, Sweden (Enrique) won meanwhile Connor failed to vote in semi that costed him easy qualification :lol: I am very happy for @theCONWEL that things went much better this time, and it's a victory you've been waiting for a long time. A very deserved winner imo, even if I wouldn't have voted for it, I think.
I didn't find time to listen everything myself, I do not really have day-offs lately and my own schedule is rather complicated as it is last year at university and other things irl are going on, but I want to congratulate @JamieBrown and Chile for achieving top 5, that's an awesome track!
Research your entries for WV 131 well, because I will :-) Thread will be up in next 30 minutes (y)

Seok-jin

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
wait wait wait are you returning to the roster or did i understand it wrongly!!!

No, hes still a mod and has been this entire time. :lol: Hes collecting entries.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
but why is he commenting about researching for entries if he is not in////

Because hes collecting the entries and he will check himself to see if they're eligible.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
There is some interesting trivia, when I was hosting WV 90 in Rotterdam, Sweden (Enrique) won meanwhile Connor failed to vote in semi that costed him easy qualification :lol: I am very happy for @theCONWEL that things went much better this time, and it's a victory you've been waiting for a long time.
Gosh, poor Delain xfaint I still don't forgive myself for that :lol: Thank you xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom