Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ GRAND FINAL ≡ WINNER ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you SO SO much once again to all who voted for Agnes and 'Fingers Crossed', I'm honestly over the moon to finally have my first win with :se:, and my second WV win after over 70 editions and nearly 5 years!!! xcheer I'm honestly shook, at first I didn't even have this song in my Melfest NF but I wanted to add a 7th song to make it kinda like a MF semifinal, so I added Agnes last minute and here we are now xfaint Thanks to @RainyWoods and @Arion for convincing me! :lol:

Congratulations to both :seou: and :kz: for reaching the top 3 as well, both of your songs are amazing and I'm so happy to see you both getting such a great finish! So well deserved xlove

And of course thank you so much to @Alevender and @Kimrt for such a fabulous edition in Ukraine, you guys have done a fantastic job and I've really enjoyed it all xheart

All I can say now is WELCOME BACK TO SWEDEN :mrgreen: I promise a hosting with less clothing, less H, less M and less numbers xrofl I'll hopefully get a thread up tomorrow xheart

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH xyaay my special scream for Connor there. I'm so pleased for you. The first time I heard that Agnes tune I thought to myself.. woah, this would demolish WorldVision, and exactly that has happened. It sounds massive. Such a diwine victory for a gorgeous slice of disco schlager fantasy xheart Very well done.

Big congratulations as well to Steffan and Uvaro for the much slayage you took part in xyes

Happy to see some of my big favourites do very well like the beautiful Argentina (I was quietly confident this would be well received, although now shocked to see it was the song that beat me to the final by a single point!? super bad draw it got), Svealand and Chile. Also Italy and Scotland were lovely.

Thank you Kimrt and Elgars for everything. Hosting perfection xheart You rocked it hard! xbow Loved the beautiful, slick shows and enthusiasm.

cegs5

Happy to see some of my big favourites do very well like the beautiful Argentina (I was quietly confident this would be well received, although now shocked to see it was the song that beat me to the final by a single point!? super bad draw it got)
ikr When I saw you were out by a single point and doing well in REJU I felt I could have given you more than 8 ... had I placed you one position higher you would’ve made it and be top 10/5 in the Final...the irony, it was me who had that destiny. I guess it’s hard to balance semifinals even with the pot system we’ve got.
Thank you very much for your :10: xheart

hijirio

Veteran
All I can say now is WELCOME BACK TO SWEDEN :mrgreen: I promise a hosting with less clothing, less H, less M and less numbers xrofl I'll hopefully get a thread up tomorrow xheart

IKEA edition 100% confirmed xheart

double bed for me and @NikolaiMoller please thxs bye xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
ikr When I saw you were out by a single point and doing well in REJU I felt I could have given you more than 8 ... had I placed you one position higher you would’ve made it and be top 10/5 in the Final...the irony, it was me who had that destiny. I guess it’s hard to balance semifinals even with the pot system we’ve got.
Thank you very much for your :10: xheart

I'd flop all over again though for Mercedes Sosa. It really was a special entry you shared. Thank goodness you managed to scrape through. Sometimes luck just isn't there. It's way better than the three semi days though now, I think we can all agree on that at least (good lord, never go back).

Anyway, congratulations xheart What a lovely start to this new journey of yours. When I saw you'd moved from iconic Peru I was like "oh no" but you've instantly made Argentina feel like your very own with such a warm and charming entry that had your stamp all over it. I enjoyed it so much.

Kimrt

Congratulations Sweden and Connor. What an amazing winner! And that runner up was pretty hot too. I'm really happy for you two!

Also thank you Hungary for that 12. I didn't expect that haha!!

I've never been to Ikea. :lol:
What ;; should be banned from the ikea edition then :devilish:

Krishoes

Congrats Connt xcheer

HUGE FAN of the song, so glad it won xheart

Amazing top 3 also xheat

Thanks to the hosts for the nice edition xrose

Thank you so much for giving me and Michele a top 10 placement, see you next edition xlove

ferret

Congrats to Connor & 🇸🇪 Sweden! :cool: Thank you, good people, who voted for 🇬🇧 Great Britain! xheart I usually don't have time for the results show, but this time I was lucky to be present - great hosting, thanks to Kimrt & Alevender! xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What ;; should be banned from the ikea edition then :devilish:

The nearest one is like a 2+ hour drive. :lol: I ain't got time for that to look at furniture. I'll remain in blissful ignorence.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I always forget you're a country bumpkin. Move to the city, feel the urban convenience xcrazyxrofl

xangry Country bumpkin?! You make me sound like some backwards hill billy who tips sheep all day. :lol: Coming from the person who lives in the country who gave the world Haggis, deep fried mars bars, Irn Bru and therefore Gastroentiritis. Am offended. :lol: I'll have you know my town has nearly 100,000 people in it. Just because it's poor, forgotten and in a rural county full of Tory voters. xcry1 Thats Belgium on the boycott list. x

theditz83

Veteran
xangry Country bumpkin?! You make me sound like some backwards hill billy who tips sheep all day. :lol: Coming from the person who lives in the country who gave the world Haggis, deep fried mars bars, Irn Bru and therefore Gastroentiritis. Am offended. :lol: I'll have you know my town has nearly 100,000 people in it. Just because it's poor, forgotten and in a rural county full of Tory voters. xcry1 Thats Belgium on the boycott list. x

So wait, you're boycotting yourself from 132 then xthink

And I will happily stand by the haggis and Irn-Bru gifts - deep fried Mars bars were not my doing, I'm a diabetic... :oops:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Aaaand thanks to the following nations/regions for their points! Being in the final was already great! :D It's the least that "Love Decay" deserved, it doesn't matter where we ended. (y) xhug xlove xrose

MORROCO 7
SHIKORU 6
UK 5
LATVIA 8
RUSSIA 3
CENTRAL PORTUGAL 8
CUBA 6
IRELAND 8
SVEALAND 10
ARGENTINA 3
SOUTHEAST BRAZIL 3
SERBIA 4

OSTLANDET 6

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Haggis is not Scottish - the first written record of one is from England. Just thought it was worth throwing that in... x

Also, given the fact I live in a Scottish city with about 50k people, it amuses me that Grimsby is twice the size and only a town :lol:

Also Irn Bru is A M A Z I N G and I will not hear a word against it xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom