Contact us

WV NEWCASTLE 142

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
BAD NEWS! I have a work meeting and can't do the results at 21 CET.

GOOD NEWS! @Mike is doing them instead. xheat
Gabe - allow me to just quickly commend you for dealing with whatever life threw your way last week (hope all is okay btw) while still being able to keep this edition on schedule and ticking on - stellar hosting xclap

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gabe - allow me to just quickly commend you for dealing with whatever life threw your way last week (hope all is okay btw) while still being able to keep this edition on schedule and ticking on - stellar hosting xclap
xlove just want to keep everything on the road!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
GRAND FINAL RUNNING ORDER

running-order-final.png

Looren

Veteran
I won't be able to be at the LL tonight because of Spain-Italy, can someone copy the comments for the Corsican song please xheart ?

Uto

Veteran
I won't be able to be at the LL tonight because of Spain-Italy, can someone copy the comments for the Corsican song please xheart ?
I didn't copy comments but it was called 'classic Looren' by Rainy and that also sums up what others said. So yeah everyone likes it a lot, but then again the other songs were also really liked because this final is xheat so don't expect too much I would say.

Entire final there was one meh (for Iran of course, because I was misbehaving as per usual).

Looren

Veteran
I didn't copy comments but it was called 'classic Looren' by Rainy and that also sums up what others said. So yeah everyone likes it a lot, but then again the other songs were also really liked because this final is xheat so don't expect too much I would say.

I didn't even expect to qualify so I expect nothing haha :lol:

Thanks for the little informations xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom