Contact us

WV NEWCASTLE 142

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Not sure my song will do well in SF1, but we'll see

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
These things are of course highly unpredictable but I think my draw has well and truly closed whatever window into the final I may have had :lol:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
The chances of me qualifying before this draw were 0; the chances of me qualifying after this draw are 0. Welcome to :lond: under new leadership :giggle:

Uto

Veteran
Hey Gabe - could you let me know what the rough deadlines / schedule will be for the semis since I'm getting married on Saturday and I'm away until Friday 2nd so hoping that I won't miss any deadlines.
Well isn't that just the greatest news. I would offer my congratulations dude. You can't see me raising a beer to your health, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. Cheers!

esc87fan

Hey Gabe - could you let me know what the rough deadlines / schedule will be for the semis since I'm getting married on Saturday and I'm away until Friday 2nd so hoping that I won't miss any deadlines.
Congratulations, Gary!

hijirio

Veteran
Ready to demonify another angelic SF2, and closer is the best slot to do that xheat

giphy.gif

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
UPDATE! Semi 2 may be posted quite late tonight as I am attempting to complete on purchasing a flat today. Please bear with, it will be posted, promise xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I've changed the LL time by half an hour, be aware

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi all, a quick update.

I'm having to travel home as an emergency due to a family crisis. I am in discussion with mods about what to do, but what I have proposed is extending all the current deadlines by 48 hours.

I will keep everyone informed as soon as I know what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom