Super Moderator
Staff member
DATES!

SF1: Jun 27 - Jul 2
SF2: Jun 28 - Jul 3
F: Jul 4 - Jul 9

Last edited:

JamieBrown

Good luck with the edition Gabe. So sorry I cannot take part when you're finally hosting (again?) :(

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck with the edition Gabe. So sorry I cannot take part when you're finally hosting (again?) :(
I have decided to take your non-participation personally and, in a shameful abuse of power, I will be banning you from the forum FOREVER.

Have a nice life, kiddo.

JamieBrown

I have decided to take your non-participation personally and, in a shameful abuse of power, I will be banning you from the forum FOREVER.

Have a nice life, kiddo.

Dear WVers,

here you can watch the bromance between the hosting-duo of the last congrats edition to date. It is something different^^

xcookie

PS Actually wanted to update my signature and add the current circumstances of my forum status, but unfortunately it's no longer possible again to insert more than two lines/one image xshrug

Kimrt

Stockholm is in and i look forward to sharing my Swedish songs with you xheart

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear WVers,

here you can watch the bromance between the hosting-duo of the last congrats edition to date. It is something different^^

xcookie

PS Actually wanted to update my signature and add the current circumstances of my forum status, but unfortunately it's no longer possible again to insert more than two lines/one image xshrug
I love you really. xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah Elite gif action this edition. xheat You're lucky Liza isn't here to witness it, gifs galore to melt your computer are her thing. good luck hosting! xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It feels tremendous to be in Newcastle for a Gabe edition after an epic Gabe win. My body has been prepared a long time for this moment. Best of luck to you dear 🤞 xheart

Also, small promo: come see my little 3 song Amigo The Devil NF!
CLICK ME

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
You may recall that last time I hosted, semi final results started 10 minutes after voting closed. I am planning to do this again and also to begin final results within 1 hour of final voting closing too xheat See you there

theditz83

Veteran
You may recall that last time I hosted, semi final results started 10 minutes after voting closed. I am planning to do this again and also to begin final results within 1 hour of final voting closing too xheat See you there
Hey Gabe - could you let me know what the rough deadlines / schedule will be for the semis since I'm getting married on Saturday and I'm away until Friday 2nd so hoping that I won't miss any deadlines.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Gabe - could you let me know what the rough deadlines / schedule will be for the semis since I'm getting married on Saturday and I'm away until Friday 2nd so hoping that I won't miss any deadlines.
SF1: Jun 27 - Jul 2
SF2: Jun 28 - Jul 3
F: Jul 4 - Jul 9

I can preallocate you to SF2 if you like. Congratulations!

hijirio

Veteran
SİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİS
congratulations!
sooooooooo happy for you

may eurodance gods bless your marriage with happy memories :************************

Seok-jin

Good luck hosting! xlove
BTS Land is ready for this epic edition! xheat

wmrNMr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom