WV NEWCASTLE 142 - SEMI FINAL 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
FJi5gta.png

PREQUALIFIED ENTRY: ENGLAND

DEADLINE: JUL 4, 20:00 CET, VOTES TO GABE!

VOTED:

xheat

Last edited:

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
WHO'S ON MY BANNER?

Each of you has been given a Newcastle United player - some great, some good, some... not very good.

Journalist

Spectacular show! Well done! xbow xheart
I really love those banners inspired by football players! Great idea!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
TOON TOON BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

A-Newcastle-fan.jpg

amazing show Gabe xheat I'm such a dedicated NUFC fan that I have no idea who the player on my banner is but gotta love our home team 🔥

cegs5

Thank you @Gabe

Once again a great show, bless the ad hoc banners for this month.
I used to have a Newcastle United t-shirt back in the days when I was living in Peru, it became so popular as a Peruvian player Nolberto Solano was part of the team led by Alan Shearer xbow

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do we have hosting based on the most depressive club in English football (ignoring Sunderland)?
Remember the old saying - if you've got nothing nice to say, better to say nothing at all...

Uto

Veteran
Remember the old saying - if you've got nothing nice to say, better to say nothing at all...
Oh come on it's so obviously just banter with the Sunderland mention in there.

ShoeFlo

I think I'd have prefered (or would have found it more intereseting) if you chose a (current or former) Premier League player from each country/region for their respective banners. For some regions or countries you wouldnt possibly find a player, you could have chosen a random player then.

For Kanto you would have to choose the super-obscure Kazuyuki Toda who made 4 appearances for the Spurs in 2003, when he was there on loan xcrazy

Anyway, still a very charming approach you came up with and a great promotion for Newcastle xup :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Then there's me, a non-football fan thinking "I wonder if the players in each banner have a link to the relevant country/region somehow?"

I'll continue to assume that - shows are great Gabe, tying in with the Euro 2020-fever xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom